About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-09-2009, 09:11 PM   #181
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im stuck at the level where you're on the crash ship and need to get to the other side of the canyon to find the train track,how do you do that, i've try climbing down onto a propeller of the crash ship,and somehow stop time so that i can jump off the propeller to the other side,but always end up falling down into cavern and dyin,i need HELP PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE
Yes dude, jump over the propeller that is rotating, care before making a hop, slow down the time (remember do not stop the time), only slowing down the time, slow down the time and jump at the correct time so that you can stay at the propeller, as the propeller rotates slowly due to time slow you go to the other side of the canyon through the propeller as you reach almost near the other side jump over it, good luck bravo
Old 06-17-2009, 06:15 PM   #182
Unregistered

Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
I'm stuck on the first levels.I go through a pipe and on the right hand side there's another pipe with fire stopping me from passing.Ive tried shooting the pipes above the fire,time reversing and everything.Can anyone help please?
Stop time to walk past the fire
Old 06-17-2009, 06:20 PM   #183
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Timeshift here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
I am stuck at the crashed Zepplin. I have gotten all the way to the turning blades of the motor. I am looking for a way out of there? I have tried climbing down through the wreckage but die, I stop time and jump on the blade and die because the momentum makes you fall and now I am stuck any hints???????????

Email me at mrrenonv1@yahoo.com I am at a stand still until I figure it out.

Paul
Old 06-25-2009, 09:04 AM   #184
Unregistered

Quote:
hello again gamers,
today i finished the game .. it's wonderful .. any difficulties ?? ... i'll be glad to offer any help .. just post ur questions and i'll reply "inshallah" as soon as possible.

yours,
mohammed
Hi i need help im stuck on the crash site it tells me to go to the prison on the ship thats crashed havent got a clue what to do pls help
Old 07-06-2009, 09:50 PM   #185
Unregistered

Hi i am stuck on the level Cool Reactor where the crane takes out the side of the box and takes the sides back up to where it came from, i tried to jump onto the sides using time stop but it didnt work as i fell off before i could jump into the reactor.. help
Old 07-09-2009, 08:19 PM   #186
Unregistered

i need help on a level called drive by it says you need to get in a tank but i dont know how to get in it can someone help?
Old 07-09-2009, 08:37 PM   #187
Unregistered

Quote:
hello again gamers,
today i finished the game .. it's wonderful .. any difficulties ?? ... i'll be glad to offer any help .. just post ur questions and i'll reply "inshallah" as soon as possible.

yours,
mohammed
how do you get in the tank on the level drive by?
Old 07-22-2009, 10:27 AM   #188
jessica

I am at the level called test labs and I dont know where to go? The computer said time shift viable but I dont know what to do please help
Old 08-11-2009, 07:29 AM   #189
Unregistered

Quote:
hello again,
i'm still stuck at the factory with that helicopter shooting at me ... i didn't find that heavy fire power to destroy it ... can anybody help me ? ... many thanks
all you have to do is find the lift then turn around, some cargo containers, BIG, then around the back u will find a crate with the blue lasers and there is your rocket launcher
Old 09-15-2009, 11:25 AM   #190
ps3junkie

Quote:
hello again gamers,

yours,
mohammed
this kevin and i am stuck in a field with railroad tracks and mine field my troups are posted at a door and i cant find out what to do there is trenches all over and hills that i cant get up there is a room with ammo and a gun near it there is a big door with tracks leading in it but i cant figure out how to enter
Old 10-04-2009, 07:58 PM   #191
flyboy454
New Poster

Time Shift

How od I get past the big propeller?
flyboy454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:14 PM   #192
Unregistered

Smile Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
im stuck at the level where you're on the crash ship and need to get to the other side of the canyon to find the train track,how do you do that, i've try climbing down onto a propeller of the crash ship,and somehow stop time so that i can jump off the propeller to the other side,but always end up falling down into cavern and dyin,i need HELP PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE
Look Its Really There Should Be A Fan To The Train Tracks A Really Big Fan Get To It And Slow Time Down Then Jump On One Of The Propellers The Time Should Still Be Slowed Down The When You Reach A Jump able Place Jump On It And Since Theres Only One Jump able Place You Should Be Good
Old 01-23-2010, 10:47 AM   #193
Unregistered

hi im in a level called point of impact i have killen wall men but i ken't get up the lift
kemn eny one help me pls?
Old 01-23-2010, 10:52 AM   #194
Unregistered

hi im in the point of impact level and i am trying to get up the lift but i kent understand who to do it ken you help me?
Old 01-24-2010, 02:26 AM   #195
kewlboy

Quote:
how do you kill the tank? (I'm in one of the early levels) there's an unmanned tank nearby, and a turret sin the center of this courtyard thingy. the tank is on the other side of a wall, shooting through a gap. what do I do?
you have two choices:1/either you destroy the tank by using the turret with timeshift,when timeshift endes you leave the turret and go away,when timeshift recharges you get back on the turrent and do it again
2/ you use timestop and go to the wall near the tank and go in the subway