About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 09-09-2009, 10:59 PM   #46
Unregistered

Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
once you get level four quests go after the monoblos, when you fight it start with the head to break his horn (this is the only way to get blood red horn from him) nextgo for the tail (you can skin this 2x) then finish him. get his armer and if your a greatsword person you want the helberd and long sword get the monoblos scyth....

and i got a Q? for any one who can answer how do you get your Hr level up?
Yea U go to the Gathering Hall and do these Missions:HR 1 to HR 2

- Giadrome Assault (Hunt the Giadrome)
- The Land Shark (Hunt the Cephadrome)
- The Lurking Desert Giant (Hunt the Daimyo Hermitaur)
Old 09-10-2009, 04:52 AM   #47
Unregistered

Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

uhmn.. hi.. im HR 3 and hopefully going HR 4 soon.. im playing MHFU amd the problem i'm having is defeating 2 tigrex..at once.

any ideas?? well..im thinking of attacking ONE when it's alone, but when the other one comes in and butt in the fight, it kinda gets hard to run, if you dont have a flash bomb...70% faint might happen.

..and to add...no supplies are supplied at the beggining of the quest..so.. any suggestions?
Old 09-10-2009, 08:28 PM   #48
Unregistered

use the dark hamer. its easyer. all you hahave to do is tripple hit it on its belly and when it stands up hit only one leg
Old 09-10-2009, 08:36 PM   #49
Unregistered

Quote:
use the dark hamer. its easyer. all you hahave to do is tripple hit it on its belly and when it stands up hit only one leg
shen goren
Old 09-10-2009, 08:38 PM   #50
Unregistered

any one can join me tommor monday tuesday or thursday 9-10-09
Old 09-11-2009, 02:58 PM   #51
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

yer go in to the gathering hall and do all the quests in 3 star and then keep going after each star is complete you do the urgant quest and you get your HR up if you complete it good luck
Old 09-17-2009, 01:21 PM   #52
Unregistered

RAWR i need some serious help im really annoyed atm i keep dieing fighting the giadrome or the huge pig that charges ive used tons of fire shells ive tried melee wepons everything i just cant get enough dmg on them its a joke exspeicialy the giadrome i tend to favour the melee wepon for him as he is just to fast for range and i cant do enough frigen dmg i hate the big old longswords as he just jumps out of the way 24/7 and the frigen bone kris with shield does f all dmg i really need some bigginer tips im getting sick of losing...
Old 09-25-2009, 11:54 AM   #53
Unregistered

any tips on beating the congalala??? Really need tips cant beat it!
Old 09-25-2009, 11:58 AM   #54
Unregistered

Quote:
RAWR i need some serious help im really annoyed atm i keep dieing fighting the giadrome or the huge pig that charges ive used tons of fire shells ive tried melee wepons everything i just cant get enough dmg on them its a joke exspeicialy the giadrome i tend to favour the melee wepon for him as he is just to fast for range and i cant do enough frigen dmg i hate the big old longswords as he just jumps out of the way 24/7 and the frigen bone kris with shield does f all dmg i really need some bigginer tips im getting sick of losing...
Do quests to get materials to upgrade sword and shield one level. It may seem to do f all but is a very quick weapon and does more damge then you think in a short amount of time! With the pig (Bulldrome) try and keep an eye on it. Whenever it begins to charge, roll out of the way, then get a few attacks in with sword. Rinse and repeat. Also, take shock trap from the item box at camp, it paralyzes it for a while and lets you get a lot of attacks in!
Old 09-27-2009, 04:58 PM   #55
Valentino

Talking Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
any one want to play online tomorow at 11:00 on gathering hall 7?
you now monter hunter freedom unite cheats codes
Old 09-27-2009, 06:22 PM   #56
Unregistered

Quote:
#1 pig=bulldrome #2 shoot hell the out of it #3 long swords rock
Old 09-27-2009, 06:25 PM   #57
Unregistered

Quote:
any tips on beating the congalala??? Really need tips cant beat it!
3 words=USE A GUN
Old 10-01-2009, 08:14 PM   #58
Unregistered

any one want to play in gathering hall 7 today at 5:30 or 6:30 or tommor at 4:30 same gathering hall
Old 10-04-2009, 06:55 PM   #59
Unregistered

does any one know one know how to kill a diablos in mission diablos, demon king
Old 10-04-2009, 07:49 PM   #60
Unregistered

Talking Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
i got the game 2 days ago and am stuck at the congalala :S any tips. (i have the iron katana "grace")
u must hit its head