About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 09-01-2009, 11:17 PM   #301
JR-0278

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -PLEASE REPLY- View Post
-----P L E A S E R E P L Y-----
main question: can i get a ninja card in the slums?

ok, I really really want to become a ninja, is it posible to get ninja in the slums, domerul, or possibly the river after domerul, the furthest i can get it to the mountain place, but than the wolf things catch me... so am i able to get a ninja card in those 3 places or the swamp, but mainly, can i get a ninja card in the slums??? (i am able to kill yeti's/mountain creatures etc. if i try hard and have lots of potions)
----- you can get ninja job cards in badlands or monster realm.. so far i did not experienced getting ninja cards in those areas you mentioned.
you just have to get really strong..
Old 09-02-2009, 08:27 PM   #302
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

How do i open the lock door on the right side in bradon chapel? that is where the fountain of pruasis is located.. any help would be much appreciated!!!! thanks
Old 09-03-2009, 03:40 PM   #303
Unregistered

i have 2 quetion
why is the hostiae are getting strong.

my last question:I have 3 fighter/human 1 monk/akatoki 1 priest/elf 1 enchanter/elf.. what should i put on their stats and what is the meaning of AL and WL..

i dont what to do................
Old 09-06-2009, 01:37 AM   #304
JR-0278

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have 2 quetion
why is the hostiae are getting strong.

my last question:I have 3 fighter/human 1 monk/akatoki 1 priest/elf 1 enchanter/elf.. what should i put on their stats and what is the meaning of AL and WL..

i dont what to do................
*** well the hostia are supposed to get strong. thats to test your level. If they are not strong then the game would be boring. so it means you need to fight more to get stronger and gain experiences.
the meaning of AL is armor level ( it determines how strong your defenses are) WL is weapon level. (the power and strength of your weapon...
Old 09-09-2009, 11:39 AM   #305
Cyan Blue

any of you guys ever host online matches or online quests? come on every time i log my game in nobodys there.
Old 09-13-2009, 07:48 PM   #306
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

i need pvp
Old 09-18-2009, 04:44 PM   #307
Relic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyan Blue View Post
any of you guys ever host online matches or online quests? come on every time i log my game in nobodys there.
I try nd do the same thing but no ones on any way Hi Jr
Old 09-20-2009, 01:08 AM   #308
JR-0278

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post
I try nd do the same thing but no ones on any way Hi Jr
Hey Relic- so what this your talking about? is it valhalla knights 2 as well?
Old 09-23-2009, 09:17 AM   #309
Relic

Smile Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR-0278 View Post
Hey Relic- so what this your talking about? is it valhalla knights 2 as well?
Yh did not get 2 finish it wat i was asking was there r 2 doors in the NT that i can not iopen one on floor 6 nd 1 on the last floor is there any way of opening cuz i opened the door on the right but the left wont open can u help me plz
Old 09-23-2009, 09:20 AM   #310
Unregistered

Quote:
Yh did not get 2 finish it wat i was asking was there r 2 doors in the NT that i can not open one on floor 6 nd 1 on the last floor is there any way of opening them. Cuz i opened the door on the right but the left wont open on the 6 floor can u help me plz
soz added a few words
Old 09-25-2009, 12:38 AM   #311
JR :-)

Quote:
Yh did not get 2 finish it wat i was asking was there r 2 doors in the NT that i can not iopen one on floor 6 nd 1 on the last floor is there any way of opening cuz i opened the door on the right but the left wont open can u help me plz
Hey Relic - i managed to open both doors in the six floor although nothing important on all those treasure chest though. My bad i think i got it mixed up. i think you open the left first then the right will be unlocked. I hope you save your game before you opened the right so you can exit the game and load the saved game and start opening the left one instead of the right.
Right now i could not open the fountain of pruasis in the Bradon Chapel. any of you guys know how to open that freaking door!!????
Old 09-27-2009, 06:19 PM   #312
Unregistered

Question Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Where are all the stone monuments on the first mission?
Old 09-29-2009, 12:42 AM   #313
Unregistered

Question Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

does anyone know what monster drops the book for parallel aid or if you can buy it in the shop. I've looked all over the internet but cant seem to find what monster drops it.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:32 AM   #314
JR-0211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
does anyone know what monster drops the book for parallel aid or if you can buy it in the shop. I've looked all over the internet but cant seem to find what monster drops it.
---Well it's random... as you progress in the game then powerful book items will come your way. theres no specific monster or area it shows..just keep on fighting monsters so you get strong and for now just be content on aid book..
Old 09-29-2009, 01:45 PM   #315
Relic

Talking Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR-0211 View Post
---Well it's random... as you progress in the game then powerful book items will come your way. theres no specific monster or area it shows..just keep on fighting monsters so you get strong and for now just be content on aid book..
I think i got the parallell aid in mt fibuledo one time but i got average of the time in solidiel cave against the slimes they som times drop an average effect book for beginner enchanters it s quite cool any way JR-0211 do u know where u can get escape books much help would be gd.