About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-06-2009, 03:26 PM   #31
Unregistered

Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

I need to use thr flatulance spell for ghost. I transform but as soon as i enter I am no lomnger a wizard..I try to spin in house but wont let me. How do I get tjhe spell in the house?
Old 08-07-2009, 01:10 PM   #32
Waus

Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got Mystery Time a few days ago....after that Reginald (pumpkin head) and the guy at the bank will not talk to me...or offer me any services...i've been using my room as an alternate space to store things...
Please Answer Me....MY ROOM IS FULL >.<
I am having The same problem please anyone help??
Old 08-11-2009, 12:48 PM   #33
Unregistered

Cool Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili-kins View Post
How do i "play"? all i know how to do is drink tea, buy noodles, take them to limelights and do fishing and bug catching. That's all i can do. is there a game to play or no? My mum said she would be able to figure it out but she cant do it either. Help us please!

thanks much!
Hi dude
Trust me there is much more to the game than you think. Have you tried going to the school yet? They teach you a ton about the magic. You can look for treasure and even become invisible! It is sort of confusing at times but you'll get through it. Trust me the game is fun!! Since you know about fishing and catching bugs when you catch them bring them over to the pink tower on the left side of the river and find the books that have eyeballs. Then feed your fish and bugs to them and you'll get crystals and shade pieces which help to turn invisible later. You can also go into the forest and catch stuff. If you follow the forest all the way there is a cave with water in it. You can catch some crazy things there from bugs to turtles!!! Now if you need more help just write a question and I can totally help. I just got the game and I love it!! Hope I helped!! Bye
Old 08-11-2009, 12:53 PM   #34
Unregistered

Cool Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
how so i continue taking incantation classes with miss strawe after the first one?
Yeah I'd like to know the same thing. Any help out there?
Old 08-13-2009, 08:55 PM   #35
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi, i have just got this game, and it tells me to go and get work from that girl in the shop, so i went and she asked me to get her 3 items i got them and went back and i do not know how to give them to her. I tried selling and then she takes the items give me money, but when i still click on work she is still asking for them items. Help please?
i know i have the same problem too! can anybody please help me?!
Old 08-28-2009, 10:09 AM   #36
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi dude
Trust me there is much more to the game than you think. Have you tried going to the school yet? They teach you a ton about the magic. You can look for treasure and even become invisible! It is sort of confusing at times but you'll get through it. Trust me the game is fun!! Since you know about fishing and catching bugs when you catch them bring them over to the pink tower on the left side of the river and find the books that have eyeballs. Then feed your fish and bugs to them and you'll get crystals and shade pieces which help to turn invisible later. You can also go into the forest and catch stuff. If you follow the forest all the way there is a cave with water in it. You can catch some crazy things there from bugs to turtles!!! Now if you need more help just write a question and I can totally help. I just got the game and I love it!! Hope I helped!! Bye

I am 8 kinds of positive this person is referring to the "playing" involed when a character asks to hang out with you. Anyway that is pretty much it as far as I know. There is a class by Ms Strawe, I believe, where she tells you other things such as burying a bone and having someone try to find it with the helpful hints of magic linguistics, but I think that is for real person to real person sessions. :x
Old 08-28-2009, 10:14 AM   #37
chunli99

Quote:
Yeah I'd like to know the same thing. Any help out there?
Teachers change quite frequently throughout the day talk to them in the teachers lounge to change when you can see them (either in the morning or the evening)

Now for your actual question, classes change WEEKLY I believe every sunday. So if you haven't gone to class all week and it's thursday or something no worries! Also you can take previous classes and still have your correct answers tally up on your attendance sheet. Honor student anyone?
Old 08-31-2009, 02:45 AM   #38
Unregistered

Wink Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
Hi, i have just got this game, and it tells me to go and get work from that girl in the shop, so i went and she asked me to get her 3 items i got them and went back and i do not know how to give them to her. I tried selling and then she takes the items give me money, but when i still click on work she is still asking for them items. Help please?
you have to wait a certian amount of time before she changes wheat she wants. that means you have to just keep giving er the same thing!
Old 08-31-2009, 02:47 AM   #39
Unregistered

Angry Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waus View Post
I am having The same problem please anyone help??
WOW i think it is a glitch. cause min works. try restarting into a new character.
Old 09-02-2009, 08:11 PM   #40
Unregistered

Talking Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

where i use the key of time to get out of the other world i want to advance plz reply
Old 09-06-2009, 12:53 PM   #41
Venky

I need help, I'm stuck at the mystery of the singer at the island and I don't know what to do. I know that I need Poison Apple Juice because I got that from Malila but I don't know what to do with it. Please help me!!!
Old 09-06-2009, 03:53 PM   #42
Fennec Fox

Lightbulb Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire. View Post
There is a noise coming from my dorm, saying like "ahhhhhhh" what do i do?
Also i need shade remains for this gravestone thing, where do i find them?
Also how do i get underground?

Thanks everyone
If you hear a strange noise coming from outside your dormroom {Screaming, whistling, etc...} go to the door and try to enter. There should be someone there.

You can get shade remains by registering bugs {maybe fish, I don't know} to the book in the tower in the west side of town.

I'm not sure what you mean by underground, but you can get into fungi forest by walking up to the hole in the bushes in the forest. You can get into the cave by going through the forest, across the bridge, and up to the hole in the wall/cliff thing.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:57 PM   #43
fennec Fox

Quote:
where i use the key of time to get out of the other world i want to advance plz reply
To use the mystery time key go up to the second floor in the dorm and to the large elevator-like door, hit A, and select 'Mystery Time'. This only works if you have a key from Principal Sol. If you have a key you can see a small picture of a key next to the ritch in your inventory.

Does this answer your question?
Old 09-06-2009, 04:02 PM   #44
Fennec Fox

Quote:
I need to use thr flatulance spell for ghost. I transform but as soon as i enter I am no lomnger a wizard..I try to spin in house but wont let me. How do I get tjhe spell in the house?
I've been able to change into a wizard, but make sure you're turning clockwise. Unfortunately every time you enter a different room you change back. Does this Help?
Old 09-22-2009, 06:09 PM   #45
Unregistered

Quote:
i know i have the same problem too! can anybody please help me?!
she keeps asking for the same items for awhile, but eventually she'll ask for different ones. She pays you double for the items, and gives you an extra hundred Ritch per item, so in the meantime, gather the materials needed, and sell them.
P.S. if you sell them one at a time, you make more money