About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-22-2009, 12:52 PM   #286
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

hi,
i have gotten all the way to the mountain and i cant get through it without dieing.

what do i do?
Old 08-23-2009, 03:18 PM   #287
Unregistered.

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,
i have gotten all the way to the mountain and i cant get through it without dieing.

what do i do?

I guess it means that your still weak! you need to get stronger.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:02 AM   #288
Cyan Blue

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Cyan-999hp 36mp - 99str-99vit-99lck-51fi-30ma-32pr-52tf-20mo
main char the rest are way better
Old 08-27-2009, 11:10 AM   #289
Cyan Blue

Quote:
This is undoubtedly the LONGEST MUTHAFUCKING RPG ON THE FUCKING PLANET. So to you my friend u sound like u are pretty fucking far. Sorry for the language, im just frustrated. Ok so the farthest map ive gotten too is Ignis Grotto (for the newbies that dont know that, its past the chapel, past the temple, its like a volcano) any way i need to beef up my jobs. So my first question is,

1.) I'm looking for an Enchanter job card, who do i need to fight to find them?
2.) I'm looking for the place where Ninjas, and Samurais are. What map is that after, where do i go?
3.) I'm looking for the Samurai, and ninja job cards, tell me who to be to find them.
4.) Can u tell me if there are ne new shortcuts to look forward to? Becuz i know theres the tower which brings your from Biblos, to the forest, and the river gate brings you to the gate of Lake arakatora. but is there nething else that can boost me through other places?

Thanks budd
enchanter swamp sure but to hunt it u need kill goblin enchanter or gargoyles at nameless tower, anchor job card from gaunts(crabs) from river-to arakatora turn right there are many there or anchor goblins and i believe gargoyles too

ninjas and samurais are at several places if u mean badlands i saw a post for that here,samurai and ninja job cards can be obtained from samurais in floor 4-6 not sure which i know it has samurais and helicopters with death and sometimes a zombie or 2 in nameless tower.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:26 AM   #290
Cyan Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered-JR View Post
i finished the coloseum, i finished rosalias quest although the tower... i reached the top and i got sent back down and then all the enemy became stronger and then i reached again the top and they kept saying i need to challenge something(i forgot what its called). i already killed the goddess..and im still stuck on that highest floor and not moving on. can someone help me with this plzzz.
that tower pisses me off, i tought the deeper element was the goddess then i tought the pixies at floor 2-3 but still i never can get that 10th floor bottom right door open its super annoying, i tought id kill all monsters in floor 10 until they ran out but obviously that never happens, weird thing is the tower is the deeper element i think, u beat it once and then ur asked to beat it in its stronger form but man wtf somebody has to know.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:54 PM   #291
JR-0278

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyan Blue View Post
enchanter swamp sure but to hunt it u need kill goblin enchanter or gargoyles at nameless tower, anchor job card from gaunts(crabs) from river-to arakatora turn right there are many there or anchor goblins and i believe gargoyles too

ninjas and samurais are at several places if u mean badlands i saw a post for that here,samurai and ninja job cards can be obtained from samurais in floor 4-6 not sure which i know it has samurais and helicopters with death and sometimes a zombie or 2 in nameless tower.
ANCHOR CARD - you can get them easily inside treasure chest from the 1st floor and the 6th floor of the nameless tower.. just be patient.
NINJA CARD - i always get them through the higher ninja or higher kunoichi.(the monster realm)
SAMURIA CARD - i get them through the soul of the shogun in monster realm.
KNIGHT CARD - this is tricky. sometimes i get it in hazewood cemetery or the bradon chapel
ENCHANTER CARD - i'm still having a hard time with this.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:49 PM   #292
Cyan Blue

hehe finally got the the doors open at floor 10 at NT i had done it before but forgot all about it since i restarted my game just to get all quests to say completed cuz i had 1 or 2 that said finished
Old 08-29-2009, 02:56 AM   #293
unregistered

Talking Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

well this my 3rd day my team is lvl 21 monk,lvl17 anchor, lvl19 priest, lvl21 fighter, lvl 19 thief and lvl 18 thief and u can get a short bow in sodiel caves and wooden arrows in sodiel caves too.
Steel arrows in garos ruins . hope that helps
Old 08-30-2009, 03:37 AM   #294
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyan Blue View Post
hehe finally got the the doors open at floor 10 at NT i had done it before but forgot all about it since i restarted my game just to get all quests to say completed cuz i had 1 or 2 that said finished
-- so do you need to have all the quest as COMPLETE instead of finished??? will there be a difference? this is the second time im playing again and it did not matter before whether it was completed or finished...
Old 08-30-2009, 03:41 AM   #295
JR-0278

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
well this my 3rd day my team is lvl 21 monk,lvl17 anchor, lvl19 priest, lvl21 fighter, lvl 19 thief and lvl 18 thief and u can get a short bow in sodiel caves and wooden arrows in sodiel caves too.
Steel arrows in garos ruins . hope that helps
i got my first bow and arrows in Mt. Fibuledo and when i got my steel arrow in garos ruins i imbued it with petrification using blank card in the fountain pruasis and oh boy it worked so good.. i petrified monster on first shot... of course you have to have more than 50 on petrify.. my thief has 99 level of petrification.. so everytime he shoots everyone gets petrified even machines... soo cool..
Old 08-30-2009, 11:04 PM   #296
Unregistered

how this i finished my first quest and some of the quest and after i dunno what to do?? and there's no more quest for me to accept i just played it yesterday
Old 08-31-2009, 03:12 AM   #297
Unregistered

anyone can tell me where to get some arrows???

I have the bow but i don't have arrows...-.-"
Old 08-31-2009, 05:04 PM   #298
Cyan Blue

bezdek

Quote:
-- so do you need to have all the quest as COMPLETE instead of finished??? will there be a difference? this is the second time im playing again and it did not matter before whether it was completed or finished...
no difference at all so far, i just wanted to have em all say completed heh. plus i still have about 5-6 quests i havnt taken the time to complete.
for the last door in floor 10 of NTower all you gotta do is kill the goddess then tallk to slums gate guard in biblos and have him increase the entire games monsters power twice or 3 until he keeps saying the same thing then just get to floor 10 of NT and the door opens. it has nothing special tho just a fight with a slime now and then.

deeper element = nameless tower itself
Old 08-31-2009, 05:06 PM   #299
Unregistered

Quote:
how this i finished my first quest and some of the quest and after i dunno what to do?? and there's no more quest for me to accept i just played it yesterday
im not sure but id say u hafta talk to rose/rosa/rosalind whatever her name is inside the inn at biblos, or the castle guard there in biblos either one should do it i think. if it dosnt then just keep going forward into other zones of the game and the quests will have to appear
Old 09-01-2009, 06:33 PM   #300
-PLEASE REPLY-

Question Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

-----P L E A S E R E P L Y-----
main question: can i get a ninja card in the slums?

ok, I really really want to become a ninja, is it posible to get ninja in the slums, domerul, or possibly the river after domerul, the furthest i can get it to the mountain place, but than the wolf things catch me... so am i able to get a ninja card in those 3 places or the swamp, but mainly, can i get a ninja card in the slums??? (i am able to kill yeti's/mountain creatures etc. if i try hard and have lots of potions)