About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-27-2009, 10:46 AM   #16
Unregistered

Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

does any one want to join me online to play? doesnt matter what hall/time
Old 07-27-2009, 04:05 PM   #17
Unregistered

Red face Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

My Hr is 5 and things have gotten really slow for me. High rank quests take a lot of tries. My best armor is the normal Rathalos set, and the S-series Hermitaur set. I'm currently working on completing my Chameleos Armor and Blago U Blademaster armor. Any tips on what weapons or Armor I should go for to make things easier?
Old 07-28-2009, 01:35 AM   #18
Unregistered

Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Hey guys, im a solo player (mostly) and the best weapon imo is the hunting horn..it ignores blunt hits (when pressing triangle + circle) and straight after u can do a dodge roll, its faster than the great sword and its the same dmg as a great sword, also it has horn combo's to give u that extra edge xD
Old 07-28-2009, 12:49 PM   #19
Monzetsu(Hr2)

Okay, theres many questions everyone is asking.
1: how to defeat the Congalala. Its quite easy. what you need to do is wait for him to do one of his clumsy moves; 1: jump and bash, 2:repeated slashes which leasds to him falling on the ground, 3: fart, 4: stomach sheild(he pushes out his stomach as a defence) when he does one of these attacks you must either attack once or twice from the front(face) or the side. but back up quickly because he retaliates quite quickly. watch out because the closer you get to killing hi, the sooner his attacks will happen.
2: how to get your Hr lvl up. You have to complete all the Hr1 lvl quests in the gathering Hall to get it up to Hr2. and so on and so forth for Hr3+
3: okay no one really knows this one but: if you reach 40k guild points then you can start getting improved(green Armor spheres) by doing certain quests that are on the high end. Like with the old lady outside; 4* quests have a chance of getting them in the reward.
Thats it for now

Contact me with questions if needed at;
Kaigokoro@yahoo.com

I will try to answer any question that is sent

_Monzetsu_
Old 07-28-2009, 04:02 PM   #20
Unregistered

Cool Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Does anyone want too play tomorow at 11:am?
Old 07-28-2009, 04:17 PM   #21
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

I Will join at any time tomorow but tomorow only
Old 07-29-2009, 06:40 PM   #22
Unregistered

Can anyone tell me the places I have to go to get the materials for the Iron Katana
Old 07-30-2009, 04:25 AM   #23
Unregistered

i am hr 6 and on g rank quest, finished every village quests... so you should trust me. this is the order of armor you have to have when you are a blademaster, longswords are the best, first make:

_bone armor set
_then hermitaur set
_then ceanetaur set
_then tigrex set
_then kushala set (on of my favorites, i still use it)
_and when you are high rank, make blangonga u with jems for anti earthquake
_and when u are g rank, make nagaruga s armor, it is the best
_and when you are finished make white fatalis armor.

hope it helped you.

oh yeah, and how do you play online on internet, doesn t work for me.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:21 AM   #24
Unregistered

yes, it helped me, but..
I really want to have Iron Katana, I just have iron ore i canīt find the other requirementes
give me your msn mail..
that way I hope you can send me your save.Can You?
Old 07-30-2009, 03:01 PM   #25
Unregistered

what is the easyest way to kill shen goren in the village? i used the dragonator and balistas i might use my fire wvran blade im hunter rank 6 2 missions from 7 any tips?
Old 07-30-2009, 06:37 PM   #26
Unregistered

Smile Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
any one want to play online tomorow at 11:00 on gathering hall 7?
hey, ill be on everyday around 7am to 6pm, gathering hall 1, 2, or 3.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:22 PM   #27
Zoom

Cool Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

ok guys,now this is just getting ridiculous

I'm talking about this infrastructure bull****.
There is NO infastructure in the game, only adhoc.
Anyway,I have a question.
I'm a dual blades user with the giaprey claws as my weapon.
I don't know how to get a new Dual blade weapon available for weaponcraft,can anyone help?
Old 08-06-2009, 05:09 PM   #28
dragan hr5

Talking Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Can anyone tell me the places I have to go to get the materials for the Iron Katana
go to the desert or jungle bring plenty of pickaxes n bugnets fastest way to make a iron katana is upgrading a iron greatsword u buy buy at the village from the cat u need less materials and its cheaper
Old 08-07-2009, 04:58 AM   #29
Unregistered

Wink Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
once you get level four quests go after the monoblos, when you fight it start with the head to break his horn (this is the only way to get blood red horn from him) nextgo for the tail (you can skin this 2x) then finish him. get his armer and if your a greatsword person you want the helberd and long sword get the monoblos scyth....

and i got a Q? for any one who can answer how do you get your Hr level up?

I'm trying to find out what qwests but u have to do guild qwests so do 1* then 2* then 3* then u will get hr up and u will get more qwests
Old 08-07-2009, 05:01 AM   #30
Unregistered

Quote:
My Hr is 5 and things have gotten really slow for me. High rank quests take a lot of tries. My best armor is the normal Rathalos set, and the S-series Hermitaur set. I'm currently working on completing my Chameleos Armor and Blago U Blademaster armor. Any tips on what weapons or Armor I should go for to make things easier?
q? what qwests do u have to do to get hr up