About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-10-2009, 12:58 AM   #571
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpackmommy View Post
Did you find all the musical drums?
This is the problem i have cannot find any of the drums and guessing i should have started with the one in james's box but it has vanished and now cant find any off the drums i know where they should be but none of them there
Old 06-10-2009, 10:38 AM   #572
wolfpackmommy
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 wolfpackmommy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

That is ok if you went to the area where the drums go it automatically puts them in the holes and it stays. The hardest one to find is when you go out through the library outdoors to a dead end wander close to the building untill you see a question mark on the screen quickly tap it. It might take a few back and forths to get it right.
wolfpackmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:11 PM   #573
Unregistered

i have all three drums but dont know how to tap them or what to do with them can anyone help???
Old 06-13-2009, 03:48 AM   #574
wolfpackmommy
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 wolfpackmommy is an unknown quantity at this point

When you have all three drums go to the hall on the second floor that has the three holes rotate the little handle keeping it within the green for several minnets a noise will sound then go back to the balcony that was a deadend.
wolfpackmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 07:43 PM   #575
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Help... only have 2 forks and 2 pieces of paper .... where are the others been trying awhile to find them and nothing....??
how do you get the second fork?
Old 06-15-2009, 07:45 PM   #576
Unregistered

Quote:
how do you get the second fork?
where are the juke boxes
Old 06-15-2009, 08:22 PM   #577
Unregistered

Question Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Hi people maybe you can help me.

So im in Neros secrate passage thing and there is a combination lock on a door. One like james had on his shed. How do i figure out the code????I thought i could use whatever mrs abernathy gave me,but its not in my bag. does nayone know the code???
who is nero and where is his ''secret passage thing''http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/images/icons/icon5.gifhttp://www.gamecritics.com/forums/images/icons/icon5.gif
Old 06-15-2009, 08:25 PM   #578
Unregistered

i have found only one music tuner stik thing, one screw-bolt-thingeymabob and one piece of paper. i am stuck after that.

-liz
Old 06-24-2009, 09:38 PM   #579
Unregistered

where is nero's room?
Old 06-25-2009, 04:09 PM   #580
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbaker01 View Post
Communications room - you have to have all 3 of the music drums/cylinders. Once you do go to the machine with the antennae on top of it. swirl the antennae around so the red ball is in the middle of the green bar and then Nancy will hear that something heavy is being moved. Go back to the room where she can go outside on the catwalk and the wall is gone.
i tried but its not working
Old 06-25-2009, 06:21 PM   #581
Unregistered

i found a terrible walkthrough. at the end it says to go to the foyer and talk to doyle but I CANT FIND DOYLE

please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-26-2009, 08:47 PM   #582
Unregistered

Question Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Okay.

1st drum thing is in that Iron puzzle box.

2nd is in the symbol-locked door in the boiler room/red room/basement. (Once you get passed unlocking that dumb door, You have to touch these little red, blue, and green stars to get through the walls and into the storage room.)

So... where's the 3rd drum?
what is a drum anyway
Old 07-01-2009, 10:50 PM   #583
Unregistered

okay so i have the key, the tome box, 3 forks, and 3 torn pieces of paper and the poem, and the cell phone. Im soo lost on what to do. I explored the upstairs and everything, and I can't do anything to the boxes. please someone help!!
Old 07-01-2009, 10:52 PM   #584
Unregistered

Quote:
okay so i have the key, the tome box, 3 forks, and 3 torn pieces of paper and the poem, and the cell phone. Im soo lost on what to do. I explored the upstairs and everything, and I can't do anything to the boxes. please someone help!!
okay when i said boxes (let me clarify) i meant the green boxes on the upper floor.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:02 PM   #585
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
where are the juke boxes
the juke box is in the room next to the row of armor statues in the hallway (its right next to the far end one, and is kinda hard to see) the code for the lock is blue, red, red, red, blue.

if you mean puzzle box, then it is on a table in the room with the animal trophies under the blue and red paintings.

hope i helped.