About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-19-2009, 04:00 PM   #196
Unregistered

Cool Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there another way to rid of Bed Head, besides going back to Shampoodle and getin your hair re-done?
NO there is not
Old 04-26-2009, 09:05 PM   #197
Unregistered

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Thank you for advice on fruit and mushrooms.....

I don't know anyone else that plays this game! does that mean I am out of luck getting any new fruit? I have apples... Will the auction maybe have something different?

Thanks
Keith
if you send letters to people in your town and add a piece of fruit that you do have, they will send you different kinds of fruit sometimes, the more you do this the better chance you have.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:18 AM   #198
Unregistered

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
There was a balloon that has flown over and i have to clue how to get it down.. help!??!

Buy a slingshot at Tom Nook's and shoot it down!
Old 04-30-2009, 07:29 PM   #199
Unregistered

Question Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

does any1 have the infinite bells cheat and the flying code? If u do please post it!
Old 05-01-2009, 04:04 PM   #200
Unregistered

Quote:
To capture ants...you can put down a spoiled turnip, or a piece of a candy. (from Pave's festival that was in Feb.) It won't take long, and the ants will be all over it.

Good luck.
I want to Thank the person who told me how to get the ants!

So How do you get the fly?

The Silver fishing rod and Silver Net come when you go from Nookingtons back to the Nookway and then forward to Nookingtons again.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:14 PM   #201
Unregistered

How long does it usually take for the animal that is giving you the referral to Redd's usually take to get the paper to get in?
Old 05-05-2009, 02:43 PM   #202
Unregistered

No, keep sending letters with fruit attached and the word fruit in the letter to the characters in your village. They will send furniture first, but keep at it, and they will send you different fruits.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:14 PM   #203
Unregistered

At first writing to characters got me foreign fruit (apples). I planted them and also coconuts that washed up on the beach. But since I've had these along with my native fruit (pears) I have written 10 letters a day almost every day for three months (!)saying things that have been suggested and no more fruit!

Is there a limit to the number of fruits you can get this way? I don't have internet to use with wii so really want to get more fruit with letters.

Can you help? Thank you!
Old 05-09-2009, 11:01 AM   #204
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Do you have to buy Wii Internet to have people in your Animal Crossing City Folk Town?

HELP ME!
Old 05-17-2009, 10:45 AM   #205
Unregistered

Question Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I just got this game and the first night I played I did some jobs for Tom Nook and he gave me money. Can I work for him again? and if i can how do i do it because I have tried everything I can think of and he still just thinks i am in there to shop! Someone HELP!
Old 05-25-2009, 09:05 AM   #206
Unregistered

Angry Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

in my town i noticed some of the villagers purposely run in my hybrid garden then i walk up to the they say someone else has been doing it.... this is a load of poo they have been chalking!
Old 06-01-2009, 04:04 PM   #207
Unregistered

Quote:
this method works if anyone is interested in making bells quick but of course it helps to have a decent amount to put in unless you dont mind doing it several times
um, dude, dude, dude, dude, DUDE!
you are stupid. people will do anything for bells!!

think about it... how many people ask and put up money cheats/codes/ways.

post what you think.

am i right? or is he?
Old 06-01-2009, 04:12 PM   #208
Unregistered

Quote:
in my town i noticed some of the villagers purposely run in my hybrid garden then i walk up to the they say someone else has been doing it.... this is a load of poo they have been chalking!
....can you get any sadder...?

You just have know life... so you blame it on the villagers.

Villagers CANNOT do that! by mistake yes, but on purpose no.

i mean litteraly, "In my town my villagers have been purposly running thru my hybrid garden and then saying they didnt do it."

Does that seem possible???

Please Quickly post who is right Me or Him.
if you choose me my name is amber say random if him
Old 06-01-2009, 04:15 PM   #209
Unregistered

Quote:
Do you have to buy Wii Internet to have people in your Animal Crossing City Folk Town?

HELP ME!
LOL...you actually thought nintendo would do that?

Sorry to burst your bubble but you do. you also have to buy 50$ worth of wii points!
Old 06-01-2009, 04:19 PM   #210
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
LOL...you actually thought nintendo would do that?

Sorry to burst your bubble but you do. you also have to buy 50$ worth of wii points!
Liar! Liar! LIAR! dont listen to her! you dont have to buy anything but the game. and a usb connecter if you dont have a router.

just set up your wifi in the wii settings internet connection. then after it updates (if you did it right) add some friends codes, then play!=D Have fun! hope i helped.