About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-26-2009, 08:42 AM   #271
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i am stuck at the place with the romer signs, i dont know how to get the water running(or wathever i am supposed to do).
Old 02-28-2009, 11:27 PM   #272
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fast4ya View Post
Finished the game in one week found 61 of 60 treasures. Sweet
im stuck in the drowning city how do i get to the rope to go into the building
Old 03-13-2009, 10:07 PM   #273
Unregistered

Guys,
I'm stuck on chapter 17 or 16, i think. There is a ruine building with a big yard with a head fixed there. I don't know what to do, I guess I have to climb a strong cord but I can't catch it. I went to second floor, but I don't know how can I reach this cord. Any idea?!Thanks a lot, Renata
Old 03-15-2009, 03:36 PM   #274
The Boss

Cool Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I have reached THE CUSTOMS HOUSE, and Shot the lock on the door, then kicked the door open. Jumped across the ledge, and killed the three stupid Pirates through the window, then jump from ledge to ledge until i have reached the door. Shot the lock on the door to make it collapse, and here when i try to jump to this next ledge, i keep on dying. how do i jump far? HURRY i keep on dying everytime i try it.
Old 03-18-2009, 10:03 PM   #275
Unregistered

Re: Library

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the trick for positioning the 4 statutes
need help with statue in library
Old 03-22-2009, 03:51 AM   #276
Unregistered

hey im stuk at 75% of the game. i dont know wat to do the old guy sed something bout a church but i missed wat he said because my lil brother was shouting and now i dont know wat to do? i keep going in circles and im not sure were to go?
Old 03-28-2009, 09:49 AM   #277
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRamos85 View Post
im stuck in the same place and i have no idea what to do.......Help please

i am posting this real late if you stiill havent cracked it turn the sym bols the way the are in the book as the cup is upside down turn it right way, like turn the arrrows up and not down the snake to left just as it is in the book once all are in the right diirection the door opens up
Old 03-31-2009, 12:53 AM   #278
gina_pr
New Poster

hi.. I ask you help I completed 75% of the game but now im stuck where in the middle of the groun is a statue and there a skull there. there a several gates but i cant get trough them thank a ot if you can hel pme
gina_pr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:17 PM   #279
Unregistered

Angry Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
the giant keys you have to pull both down press x rite underneath them and the glass window should open
im reali frustrated....i manage to do the one key on the right but when i try and go to the left key i fall to my death...help someone pleaasssse.....
Old 04-14-2009, 08:32 PM   #280
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm stuck here too. No matter what height up the vine i wall run from, i can't make the ledge - very frustrated, can anyone help please?
Don't worry, keep trying!! You'll eventually get it I promise, I had to do it about 25 times.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:26 AM   #281
Unregistered

Angry Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Don't worry, keep trying!! You'll eventually get it I promise, I had to do it about 25 times.
Been at it about 50 times it plainly sucks ass.
Old 04-22-2009, 03:57 PM   #282
Unregistered

Quote:
I am stuck on the part were he is trying to get heart/stain glass window. how do I get there without falling to my doom?
its easy just dont touch the right analog stick. there will be a ledge, jump to it then climb through then once you get to the keys jump on them and that'll pull them down then you cimb as high as you can on the pillar next to it go around, grab the chain, swing to the next ledge then jump across you should land on the platform
Old 04-24-2009, 12:16 PM   #283
jim

this is the correct hint.... it got me past the four statues... people who are stuck read this
Old 04-29-2009, 09:51 AM   #284
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by J:) View Post
Hi guys,
Have just completed Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. It took me 3 days as i bought it on thursday. I completed it on Medium difficulty. I thought it was good annoyingly difficult in some places though. Will be happy to help people buy please dont ask for help on the locations of the treasure statues, as I only found 15/60 lol. j
That's what happens when you go through things too quickly, you miss things.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:09 PM   #285
Unregistered

im going for the 5 kills in a row with single punch. im on the first level on hard, and i kill 5 people in a row, either by fist to the groin or drop kick, but i dont get the trophy..why!?