About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-02-2009, 03:58 PM   #61
Unregistered

Re: Blue Dragon Tips, Tricks, Hints, Help, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well i am having trouble also on the first disk. when your in the drill machine what do you do or where do you go when you have activated the warp thingy?
I THINK its on the top floor, but there is a small hallway to go through. Just make sure you check all the walls, on BOTH sides. I had trouble in there to, just look at some walkthroughs on the internet.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:00 PM   #62
Unregistered

Does anyone know where King Jibral is? Im on disc 3 and i just left the Noluta village (the ice covered village) and everyone just gained their shadow power back. Now im suppossed to find King Jibral to fix the ice problem. Does anyone know where he is? I went to jibral castle and i couldnt find him anywhere and there was a girl that took me to the rumor cafe. Do i have to finish off all the rumors first or what? Please help.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:10 AM   #63
Unregistered

Question Re: Blue Dragon Tips, Tricks, Hints, Help, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Which lvl you have to be to defeat szabo on the first disk?
ty for your help.
Old 03-22-2009, 11:44 AM   #64
Unregistered

Question Re: Blue Dragon Tips, Tricks, Hints, Help, Cheat Codes and Strategy

what level do you have to be to defeat the icefire wolf on disk one? please reply asap!
Old 04-09-2009, 06:44 PM   #65
Unregistered

Wink the 6 dragons (amethyst, moody... ect.?)

i have no idea where to find the dragons that i have to defeat for kealso village. does anyone know where they are near? i have already found the one near kealso, and on coastal road. where are the other ones?
Old 04-11-2009, 09:31 PM   #66
Unregistered

Cool Re: Blue Dragon Tips, Tricks, Hints, Help, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
I'm having a VERY VERY hard time with Heat-Wave Sai on the 1st disc, I started fighting him 4 days after i got it and its been over a month. Most everyones level 18, but Maru is 17 and Kluke is 19, i was wondering if i should make them all black mages or should i stay with thier original class. And if there is no solution, what should i do? Start over, any help would be great!
ok if you are having a hard moment reset the game ok but this time try to battle all the mecha robos at nene's flying castle and increasing your shadow ranks. i did that and guess what i defeated it with only one spell
Old 04-11-2009, 09:35 PM   #67
Unregistered

Wink Re: Blue Dragon Tips, Tricks, Hints, Help, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
does anyone know where king jibral is? Im on disc 3 and i just left the noluta village (the ice covered village) and everyone just gained their shadow power back. Now im suppossed to find king jibral to fix the ice problem. Does anyone know where he is? I went to jibral castle and i couldnt find him anywhere and there was a girl that took me to the rumor cafe. Do i have to finish off all the rumors first or what? Please help.
the king is on his quarters note: After you talked to him go to the basement lab
Old 04-14-2009, 12:42 PM   #68
Unregistered

Smile Re: Blue Dragon Tips, Tricks, Hints, Help, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
what level do you have to be to defeat the icefire wolf on disk one? please reply asap!
maromaro will be in the same place keep following him and help him find the meds in a room
Old 04-16-2009, 09:33 PM   #69
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm having a VERY VERY hard time with Heat-Wave Sai on the 1st disc, I started fighting him 4 days after i got it and its been over a month. Most everyones level 18, but Maru is 17 and Kluke is 19, i was wondering if i should make them all black mages or should i stay with thier original class. And if there is no solution, what should i do? Start over, any help would be great!
I was level 22 with each character when i killed this boss(best classes at level 25). You're best bet with any of the 4 of them is casting shadowa as much as possible, does 300-500 damage per cast. If you dont have shadowa yet(it's tricky to find by now) than use watera or flara.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:56 PM   #70
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Blue Dragon Tips, Tricks, Hints, Help, Cheat Codes and Strategy

aight im on the second disk an i was wonderin if when u charge an attack u want it to be on the darker area or furthest to the right
idk if i forgot or somthin but i dont know
help please
Old 05-27-2009, 03:45 PM   #71
akatsuki9GuY

Rep Power: 0 akatsuki9GuY is an unknown quantity at this point

What happens if you run out of time in Nene's Fortress on the second disk.
Also is there any way to get back outside and train?
please help.
akatsuki9GuY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 01:23 AM   #72
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsuki9GuY View Post
What happens if you run out of time in Nene's Fortress on the second disk.
Also is there any way to get back outside and train?
please help.
OH NO!! You possibly did what I did. You should be over level 35 when you fight the 4 sai people, closer to level 40 would be better. A lot of people get trapped at this area because they can't beat them. If this is where you're stuck at, then you're going to have to start all over. There is no way to leave to train. I know this sounds like it really sucks, but it should only take about 3-4 days to get back to this area, especially that you know what you're doing. This is an RPG, so you should always train, never skip a battle that you see. When I got to this boss the first time, my party was level 31 and 30 and I couldn't kill these people. Sorry if this happened to you, but next time when you get to this place, SAVE BEFORE YOU ENTER ON A DIFFERENT SLOT!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-04-2009, 10:06 PM   #73
Unregistered

Quote:
Which lvl you have to be to defeat szabo on the first disk?
ty for your help.

i think i was on these levels:

shu: 25
jiro: 24
Kluke: 24
Maro: 24
Old 11-03-2009, 12:38 PM   #74
Unregistered

I let kluke's collar run out and nothing happens there is a little video of her running and flashing neck then it stops and it goes back to the game with no more timer you still have to beat all the bosses
Old 01-28-2010, 02:19 PM   #75
Unregistered

Talking Re: Blue Dragon Tips, Tricks, Hints, Help, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Blue Dragon here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
hey guys on youtube i was and am going to post a vid on blue dragon tips right here we go at the beginning of the game when your about to fight the land shark in talta villge with shu before you run to him look behind you there is a boy behind a rock talk to him and he will give you a hp up exlier and in the anchint hostbittle ruins there is a treashure chest behind the drill machine i cant rember what it gives you but its good and now on to disk 3 nothing to tell on disk 2 right the black barrier device its in the sea cube (need the meghat to get there) the sea cube is behind jibral castle the are 5 levels in it then on the last 1 there is a (hard) boss make sure you are at least level 50 kill him and there are 2 chests 1 i cant remember what it had in and the other has the black barrier devive then if you go though the door infront of you there are 3 more chests 1 has shadowus in it right shadowus is better than flereus everyone uses flereus shadowus is stronger trust me the other chests have the renew braclet i think its a renew something and the other has one of the mistery parts in it if you get all the mistery part (6 all together 3 for the ultimet weapon braclet and 3 for the final war neclece) make sure you have the right peaces for the right accsesory hope it hellped bye