About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-16-2009, 11:57 PM   #151
JohnQ27

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Hi,

I dunno if this has already been answered but, for those asking about how to get a free priest as a character:

1) New Game.
2) Create a Male Thief.
3) Once you're in control of the character, go immediately to the Guild and choose Add Ally.
4) Voila! Leena (lady priest) from Valhalla Knights 1 is available.
5) Enjoy!
Old 02-23-2009, 04:17 AM   #152
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i beat the game with all characters having attributes all 99 hahaha except the luck my archer only has the 99 luck plus all my weapons have 99 petrify effect and stun wow i wanna try this online. i discovered a way to harvest blank cards
i am lvl 26 ish with most my ppl, and i still cant get any blank cards or job card, is there a trick??
Old 03-01-2009, 04:27 AM   #153
y0ss

Hello there

Can someone tell me please, how to enter codes ? I stucked with no gold and i die every step. I found in google some cheats like

"Max Gold:
0x0126EAA0
Edit Value for desired Amount.
Ex:999999

Inf Gold:
0x016AA5E0
Edit Value Eg. 999999/99999 and your Gold will NEVER run out again!"

And i don`t know what to do with it
plz help ^^'
Old 03-06-2009, 11:31 PM   #154
Unregistered

Cool Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Hey um this isnt reply this is question do u know where or when u get a bow and btw wat are those other blanked out chracters email me at sawizard5099@hotmail.com
Old 03-06-2009, 11:35 PM   #155
Unregistered

Cool Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

U go like i did this quest today and i activated all the switches i could then i went to the very end of it opend the door then that freakin lvl 14 elf dude walks up and hes all like god u take forever....so any way thats what i did and i beat the quest...........by any chance do u know where to get a bow. email me at sawizard5099@hotmail.com
Old 03-06-2009, 11:38 PM   #156
Unregistered

first of all u got to identifie it then u gotta go to guild hit job learn give the card and then pick who u want to teach it to
Old 03-07-2009, 11:17 PM   #157
kenneth2333

where is the big mantis in senioba river
Old 03-10-2009, 10:40 AM   #158
Unregistered

Angry Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Where are venom moths. i read they are in the slums, but i have never seen one.....
Old 03-10-2009, 04:51 PM   #159
Unregistered

Can somebody tell me how to get in the monster realm or something..
I really want the job cards from there..
Maybe if i run as a pussy around the monsters i can easily get there :$
If you can help me with it please send a message to wesly_gademan@live.nl
Greets Wesly
Old 03-14-2009, 03:56 PM   #160
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkcrap View Post
To JabaPR:
I convert my thief back. I got my thief a bow and wooden arrow in the cave. You can find the cave which is after the mount part.
(town>>slums>>forest>>river>>swamp>>mount>>cave)
Hope i didn't get the place mix up. There are a lot of hardcore asses in the mountain. You can even find the dragon alike mob in the mountain. There are 2 doors in the mountain. Go to the right hand side once you see yeti (white-hairy monster) which is not as hard to fight with because they come in 2 per fight or 1. However never touch the wolves or werewolf alike. They kill you instantly and you cannot proceed to the cave. You cannot overrun them so once they caught sight of you, you should press on the menu and use an escape card or get defeated in the fight and lost half the G you have to the innkeeper. Make your choice. Then you got to walk there again. I manage to dodge all creature as well in the cave.

*If you manage to get into the cave carefully trigger the switch which is right in front of you. A dragon will spawn out once you trigger it . So dodge him and walk around. I did not challenge any mob in the cave but only get to fight a mimic.
*Mimic is a hostiae in treasure chest form. Its easy to fight and it turns into a real treasure chest after the fight. Good reward (rebirth flask and level 5 spell book) and EXP PT. 140exp pt per fight. I trained some of my character there. (Re-enter the door will spawn it in the same spot)
I died when i fight a mimic in the deeper cave which appear to be stronger.

Priest healing skill ain't that perfect sometimes. I have 1 priest and a sub-priest which is now an enchantress to heal my whole party. Bow are awesome if you use it with thief backstep. You can be invulnerable to melee attack but weak against magic attack. Arrows do not require to be refilled.

Now my party consist of a th/fi at level 20/11, a mo/fi 12/15, a fi/mo 18/11, pr 22, an/pr 19/4, En/pr 17/8. When your party member reach 20 a new skill will be available. However their lvl5 skill seems to be more useful.

Question: Is effects( bane, sick, stun blah blah... ) more important than WA(weapon atk) and WL (weapon level)? Which has more dmg?
how did you get new jobs?
Old 03-20-2009, 01:36 PM   #161
Unregistered

you can trick the game with a savegame editor, check it on http://pspatchator.blogspot.com
Old 03-24-2009, 05:19 PM   #162
Unregistered

This game is fairly easy, my characters are all level 20+

I have
Mage
Preist
Fighter
Fighter
Monk
Anchor (Mage+Priest)

Fairly Simple game.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:28 AM   #163
Unregistered

i have just completed the first quest and im dunno what to do now i tried doing the quests from the guild and nothing happens.
Can someone help me T.T
Old 03-27-2009, 03:30 AM   #164
Unregistered

i have just finished the first quest and im stuck now.I tried doing the quests in the guild but nothing happens can someone help me?
T.T
Old 03-31-2009, 09:01 AM   #165
Unregistered

Hello... Ill just post my guides to the game..

1st of all I started with an elf fighter with the free elf priest and a drwaf fighter and level it up at the slums up to level 5 together, then went to collosium up to lvl 10 all then took the 1st quest for a Latroci to become at the forrest. Note: each character, u should distribute the skills and behaviors. After the first quest I change all 3 to different jobs and lvl them up to 10 each at the collosium and then change thier jobs again and lvl it up to lvl 10, each has a fighter class to increase thier HP.

Now, I have 5 characters with all jobs at lvl 10 each.
Melee class has a fighter on them at lvl 30 each, like my main character an Elf Samurai lvl 41, sub classes fighter lvl 37 & Priest lvl 20. My second charater an elf Enchantress lvl 40, sub classes Priest lvl 35 & Mage lvl 15. My third character a Dwarft Ninja lvl 40, sub classes Fighter lvl 35 & Thief lvl 15. My fourth character is Henry (halfling / quest - River) Anchor lvl 40, sub classes Priest lvl 35 & Thief lvl 15. My fifth character is a Knight ( human / Quest - Mountain) lvl 40, subclasses Fighter lvl 35 & Monk lvl 10.

Note: 1 character with all classes at lvl 10 has more behavior and skill points than lvl 30 character which makes it much stronger so its better to lvl up all classes for each characters and lvl to the max its main class. My main character has all class in it at lvl 10 & above except the 2nd classes coz I gave him only the Samurai as its 2nd class and its main class.

My lvl up areas:
lvl 1 -10 slums and collosium H
lvl 11 - 20 collosium G & H and forest
lvl 20 - 35 Samurai Secret City (Quest)
lvl 40 - above Machines Secret City (Quest)