About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-02-2009, 02:47 PM   #166
Unregistered

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathrim View Post
I just played through that part again so here it comes:
Go to the wheel and take the spoke, take the keys on the desk, open the drawer and use the keys for light.
Use the spoke on the hole in the drawer.
On the hooks insert the fifth hook.
Now do exactly this: Hook 5 to SW, 2 to NW, 3 to SE, 1 to W and finally 4 to NE
And do it in EXACTLY that order

FROm all people that write u made it correctly it did work now... the misstake the others said was that "turn hook W before" 4th hook
DUDE THXXXXXXXXX!!!! HOOK 4 LAST!!!
god bless you mathrim
Old 03-02-2009, 02:48 PM   #167
Unregistered

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

hey guys awesome thread, im having a problem with the slotmachine, i read on reply-page 3 or smt that you'er supposed to stuff it with money and click until all the buttons are locked down, is that correct?

if so, i'm doing something wrong! only the middle-button gets pushed in, after that i can click until im out of money, but it does me no good! what am i doing wrong?

thanks in advance!
Old 03-02-2009, 02:49 PM   #168
Unregistered

guys now i am stuck with a safe.. i have combination, but the safe wont open... after entering 4 numbers i hear a sound, but after last one i dont... i tried a lot of times and i dont understand what i am doing wrong. the combination i get from the bull...please help!!!!
Old 03-02-2009, 02:50 PM   #169
mathrim
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
guys now i am stuck with a safe.. i have combination, but the safe wont open... after entering 4 numbers i hear a sound, but after last one i dont... i tried a lot of times and i dont understand what i am doing wrong. the combination i get from the bull...please help!!!!
Tried turning the handle? and you need to drag the numbers not just click them
mathrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #170
Unregistered

Quote:
Tried turning the handle? and you need to drag the numbers not just click them
yes i tried the handle i am not so stupid cmon and draged the numbers.. but smth is wrong...
Old 03-02-2009, 02:55 PM   #171
Unregistered

any1 got any help with the cars in cuba? the accumulators to heavy on the broken car and the other car wont let me put water into the thing with the hole
Old 03-02-2009, 02:56 PM   #172
Unregistered

Quote:
yes i tried the handle i am not so stupid cmon and draged the numbers.. but smth is wrong...
rotate the dial right to the 1st numb then left to the 2nd etc then pull the handle
Old 03-02-2009, 02:58 PM   #173
mathrim
New Poster

Quote:
any1 got any help with the cars in cuba? the accumulators to heavy on the broken car and the other car wont let me put water into the thing with the hole
Use the bikecab thingy to move the accumulator
Old 03-02-2009, 03:03 PM   #174
Unregistered

i need help!! how do i get 68 euros??
Old 03-02-2009, 03:04 PM   #175
mathrim
New Poster

cool.. all done what will I do with tomorrow
Old 03-02-2009, 03:04 PM   #176
mathrim
New Poster

Quote:
i need help!! how do i get 68 euros??
Get money from the fountain and then play the slotmachine
Old 03-02-2009, 03:04 PM   #177
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;163542]rotate the dial right to the 1st numb then left to the 2nd etc then pull the handle[/QUOTE

i tried that way but all i have is "THE DOOR IS BLOCKED" omg i am going crazy... dont know what to do or what to say...
Old 03-02-2009, 03:06 PM   #178
Unregistered

Quote:
Use the bikecab thingy to move the accumulator
ace thx any more clues on getting the water in2 the cooler?
Old 03-02-2009, 03:08 PM   #179
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;163548]
Quote:
rotate the dial right to the 1st numb then left to the 2nd etc then pull the handle[/QUOTE

i tried that way but all i have is "THE DOOR IS BLOCKED" omg i am going crazy... dont know what to do or what to say...
that is defo the way 2 do i had 2 turn it slowly and count the numbers carefully specially 28
Old 03-02-2009, 03:08 PM   #180
Unregistered

Quote:
cool.. all done what will I do with tomorrow
ceville! lol