About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-02-2009, 09:15 AM   #61
mekec
New Poster

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

What do i need to do then i am realy stuck i will lost my marbles
mekec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:17 AM   #62
Evid3ncE

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

yes...i discovered how to get tools...if you ask the police officer if you can open the toolbox and he refuses to help you..go downstairs at the mailbox and get the newspaper...go upstairs and talk to the officer...he will begin to read the newspaper and you will be able to sneak past him and get the tools...
Old 03-02-2009, 09:24 AM   #63
mekec
New Poster

Please help with my problem...im realy stuck badly
mekec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:24 AM   #64
insane

Help Please! How do i fix the punctured tube?
Old 03-02-2009, 09:26 AM   #65
farfalla
New Poster

stuck at the back of moulin- how do i lift the hatch?
i have broken the padlock andfilled the bucket/ i put the tire on thehook.but cant figure out any further
farfalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:29 AM   #66
insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekec View Post
Me again

Im now in the hotel... i cannt figure out anything! Ihave just picked up light bulb from al lamp. She doesent want to pick up bamboo stick or cork...
go outsite the hotel, to the cafe. Talk to the man and you'll take some staff from the chick. go back to you're roon and put this metal stuff in the lamb. now you can connect your anthena
you'll take and use the bamboo on a later stage.

cheers
Old 03-02-2009, 09:31 AM   #67
insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfalla View Post
stuck at the back of moulin- how do i lift the hatch?
i have broken the padlock andfilled the bucket/ i put the tire on thehook.but cant figure out any further
look for something like a rope. with it you should connect the tyre and the end of the hatch. then pull down the bucket and you're in.

cheers
Old 03-02-2009, 09:33 AM   #68
farfalla
New Poster

thanks insane.

went back to main moulin and found tape put that and bucket on hook andimin but trapped eks
farfalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:48 AM   #69
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by insane View Post
Help Please! How do i fix the punctured tube?
First you have to test the puncture and mark it.. fill the tube, run down to the fountain and dunk it. Then mark the hole with the pen..
After that you can go for the rubber on the roof..
Old 03-02-2009, 09:57 AM   #70
Unregistered

HELP again this game is driving me nuts. i am stuck again. i have done what i needed at the hotel or i hope i did. but i can't get out to the next scene. Where do i go to get there. and what do i need to do. i can't pick up the bamboo stick or the cork. and i walk out of the hotel to go nowhere. Please Help me before i have no hair left....
Old 03-02-2009, 09:57 AM   #71
insaneCFC
New Poster

Talking Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
First you have to test the puncture and mark it.. fill the tube, run down to the fountain and dunk it. Then mark the hole with the pen..
Thanks. It's kinda wierd you've got basin with water right next to you and you should be running to the fontain ... .

And how to i get the rubber from the roof?
insaneCFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:59 AM   #72
mathrim
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by insaneCFC View Post
Thanks. It's kinda wierd you've got basin with water right next to you and you should be running to the fontain ... .

And how to i get the rubber from the roof?
Talk to the owner
mathrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:59 AM   #73
Unregistered

Quote:

the tyre wont work with the air pump thingy at the garage
Old 03-02-2009, 10:01 AM   #74
Unregistered

Quote:
HELP again this game is driving me nuts. i am stuck again. i have done what i needed at the hotel or i hope i did. but i can't get out to the next scene. Where do i go to get there. and what do i need to do. i can't pick up the bamboo stick or the cork. and i walk out of the hotel to go nowhere. Please Help me before i have no hair left....
you cant pick up the bamboo stick or the cork until the policeman is waiting for you outside have u asked the hotel owner for a taxi yet?
Old 03-02-2009, 10:02 AM   #75
mathrim
New Poster

Quote:
the tyre wont work with the air pump thingy at the garage
Have you turned it on? And clicked with the innertube on the hose? Talked to the mechanic? etc..
mathrim is offline   Reply With Quote