About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-01-2009, 02:54 PM   #211
tonychau

Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can 1 of u guys tell me where a torosaurus is. i cant find it. if one of you guys know where its plz be spific as possible. i now its in n.america but what direction can i get it and what color dot will it be. plzzzz someone help me. this can help me complete my collection
I really need a stegosaurus can you please tell me where to get it?

you can get a torosaurus at n. amreica in the south plain ner the bird nest!
Old 02-01-2009, 02:59 PM   #212
tonychau

Quote:
yes it is possible actually when you first beat Dr.z u must go get the Stone fragments once again. As you beat the following Alpha member the y will give you a mystery fossil containing one of their own dinosaurs( Alpha not super Alpha), As you beat Dr.z the second time after in the Duegons there is a red alpha droid you must fight to get the mystery fossil he is protecting
where do you find a stegosaurus can you teeeelllll meeeee pleesss
Old 02-01-2009, 03:11 PM   #213
tonychau

Exclamation can some 1 please please tell me where can i find a stegosaurus fossil ?

can 1 of you please tell me where to get a stegosaurus fossil please please ? please reply to me by this week please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-01-2009, 04:13 PM   #214
Unregistered

Quote:
i have 2 ampelosaurus, 3 spinosaurus, pentaceratops, saurolophus, mapusaurus.
How to get them:
Ampelosaurus: South Europe, in front of guy near the sign (red dot)
Spinosaurus: africa, torn note (red dot)
Pentaceratops: east dust hills base (red dot)
saurolophus: darkwood forest (red dot)
mapusaurus: dinoman 55 dinos (i did it in 67)

BTW, I have 68 out of 72 dinosaurs. I only need centrosaurus anchiceratops megaraptor and utahraptor I REALLY NEED THOSE!!!

i also want pachycephalosaurus deinonychus therizinosaurus megalosaurus fukuisaurus fukuiraptor gastonia.

PLZ reply

can you tell me the co-ordinates (north, east, south, west) to the torn note, plz i realy want spinosaurus.
Old 02-01-2009, 08:31 PM   #215
Unregistered

Where do you get the ex dinos and dino 35.I will tell you where stegosaurus is i got 10 of them.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:29 AM   #216
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

Quote:
Where do you get the ex dinos and dino 35.I will tell you where stegosaurus is i got 10 of them.

dino 35 is Arrhinoceratops and you find it in north america (or you might get it as a mystery fossil

you can use codes to get some of the ex dinos (see page1-4 i think),

can you tell me where to get stegosaurus plz
Old 02-02-2009, 11:15 AM   #217
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

NOTE TO ALL:

DO ANY OF U NOTICE THAT IN AFRICA THERE IS A YELLOW BOX U CANNOT GET TO- IT's in THE SOUTH EAST AND IT's DRIVING ME NUTS......please help me........is there any way i can get to it??
Old 02-02-2009, 01:17 PM   #218
DSG

Dinosaurs people seem to have a problem getting, and how to get them:

Therizinosaurus: It is not a playable dinosaur, and is instead a move card. Several dinosaurs learn variations of its moves (one power attack for each hand sign and a specialized move that reveals the enemy's hidden move)

Megaraptor: Why would you even want this thing anyway, its fugly and useless. But anyway, connect to wi-fi 50 times to acquire it. You don't even have to do anything, just log in and log back out.

Super Alpha Dinosaurs: Ya know those droids that keep on telling you that you're too weak? After you beat Dr. Z the third time (Meaning, the time you fight him after you get zoe's stuff back) they'll let you fight 'em. Your reward is a fossil of the area boss's super alpha dinosaur.

Stegosaurus, Talarus, Gojirasaurus etc: Random dig ups.

I have a hunch that beyond fifty wi fi connections will grant you the mystery element dinosaurs, but I am uncertain if this is true.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:40 PM   #219
Unregistered

Quote:
dino 35 is Arrhinoceratops and you find it in north america (or you might get it as a mystery fossil

you can use codes to get some of the ex dinos (see page1-4 i think),

can you tell me where to get stegosaurus plz
Stegosaur orange dot north america west side.
Where do you get pachycepholasaurus?
Old 02-02-2009, 01:52 PM   #220
Unregistered

Quote:
NOTE TO ALL:

DO ANY OF U NOTICE THAT IN AFRICA THERE IS A YELLOW BOX U CANNOT GET TO- IT's in THE SOUTH EAST AND IT's DRIVING ME NUTS......please help me........is there any way i can get to it??
When you exit that whatever park i africa do you see a tree at the top left hand side of the screen?If you do go behind the tree and go up.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:53 PM   #221
Unregistered

How do you move rocks? ANSWER SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!That means you DINOMAN and SILENT!!!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2009, 06:35 PM   #222
Unregistered

Smile Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

[quote=Silent;159094]hey, after u beat the second time of dr.z i don't kno wat 2 do, i try to get the stone fragments but they won't give them 2 me. i beat dr.z 4 times but nothing happened, anyways reply ty t-rex helper for the information, i have a lvl 71 triceratops and lvl 64 awaken triceratop and a lvl 55 iratator. after dr.z will have a lvl 60 sarphangax a lvl 62 same dionsaur and a lvl 70 eroaraptor

Dude my name is bobby and i want a eoraptor so bad dude if you can trade it to me i have a action replay and i could make a copy of that dino and then trade it back to you. hey also if you trade it to me i could trade you any secret super move for a sucky move card. my FC is:1376-1388-0716 I can be online on tuesday 5:00 pm wednesday 4:30 to 5:00 pm THANKS!!
Old 02-03-2009, 10:08 AM   #223
Unregistered

its dinoman u get eoraptor by getting all 72 dinos from trex to gojirasaurus and u go to dinoman and he gives it to u
Old 02-03-2009, 11:38 AM   #224
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Dinosaur King Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

Quote:
NOTE TO ALL:

i'm trying to get to it too.......anybody have any ideas
Old 02-03-2009, 03:43 PM   #225
acedog

where do you find bayonyx
acedog is offline   Reply With Quote