About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-01-2009, 03:21 PM   #256
Unregistered

Re: stuck at the waterfall chapter 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im stuck on the last rock after the jeep pulled up where do i go help plz
dude i remember that...it took me forever to figure out... you have to shoot at the truck bed where there's something sicking out..then the truck will explode and you have to walk across it to the next rock

uhm i'm stuck at where i have found Elina's backpack and i shot the 7 or 8 people from inside of a small building that was above them...now i go into the inside of this promising building with a large wooden door and on my left there is a brightly lit room with a circle in the middle and to the right is someone shooting at me with water at the bottom...and i can't quite seem to shoot the guy with the gun because he's to far away or i get shot down in the water...any help?
Old 01-05-2009, 03:01 PM   #257
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I have no idea how to position the 4 statues in the monastery library!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which way does each one go??????????
Old 01-07-2009, 09:27 AM   #258
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

first make sure all the statues are started off by facing the center (it should already be if you haven't moved it yet). go to the lion (mark) first and make him face in the left direction ( to double check look on the ground compass and he should be facing in the o (west) direction). then jump to the falcon (john) and make him do a 180. (again to double check look at the compass and he should be facing away from the center, which is pointing east). now jump to the lady? (matthew) and do another 180 degrees turn. She also should be facing away from the center (this should be north). lastly jump to the cow (luke) and make him face the right direction (this should point south). if you did it correctly a secret passage should open in the same direction luke is facing.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:16 AM   #259
Unregistered

Angry Re: Stuck in the Cemetery - Please Help

Quote:
I am stuck in the beginning of Chapter 15. I can't figure out how to get out of the cemetery. From where you enter the cemetery, I walked straight up the stairs to the left, jump on the ledge traverse the ledge to the other side of the wall get on the vine and swing but can't seem to get enough momentum to get to the other ledge. What am I doing wrong?
I'm stuck in same pos'n - same reason - any help anyone?
Old 01-22-2009, 10:29 AM   #260
Unregistered

Customs house at the checkpoint where you jump balcony to balcony and blow open the door with the grenade launcher. Long story short, one grenade left and I blew open the door, had the bright idea to jump off the ledge in order to restart and save my grenades. On saved restart my grenade launcher is empty and the door is back up. Any way to get out of this mess or am I screwed after 8 hours of playing?
Old 01-23-2009, 10:39 AM   #261
Unregistered

Hi, I'm stuck on the Jet-ski section where you have to go upstream (where you don't have the grenade launcher). I either get shot to death, hit an explosive barrel or get taken way back because I took to long aiming to kill the enemies.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:43 PM   #262
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleplan View Post
help me ive been stuck for 2 years on this part plz help me now!!!!!!!!!!!! please
climb up on one of them and open the diary see which statue matches with direction and then look down on the floor you'll see a compass look which direction north south east and west is go to the statue pull the diary out look at which direction the statue is facing and look at floor to see which where to face him towards east west north or south and then the library book shelf spins open it gets alot harder after that

extra hint you'll get to a part with two bells there's a riddle that you read in diary walk up to either bell when you get close enough the green triangle will appear hit and the bell will ring right away turn and shoot the other bell and make it ring the door will open
Old 01-26-2009, 10:19 AM   #263
Unregistered

Quote:
I am stuck on the part were he is trying to get heart/stain glass window. how do I get there without falling to my doom?
the giant keys you have to pull both down press x rite underneath them and the glass window should open
Old 01-27-2009, 06:34 PM   #264
Unregistered

CROSS MADE OF SHOTGUNS PROBLEM: SOLVED

Many ppl seemed to get stuck towards the end of chapter 4, where the L2 focuses in on the cross and bones hanging in the cave before the waterfall.

I don't know what the hell the cross means, but pay no attention to it.

Simply walk towards the waterfall, until you are at the edge. Look to your right. You can jump down to a lower level. From their, jump in the same direction and grab onto the crack in the cliff face. Shimmy across, and make your way across the island pillars.

CAUTION: two armed goons will try and cap your ass half way across. Also, when a truck appears with another guy shooting at you; shoot the barrel in the back of his truck in order to cross.

GAME ON
Old 01-29-2009, 05:56 AM   #265
Unregistered

Quote:
Okay, anyone have any advice for the stand off? I think i am at the end. Crouch behind the last box, he shoots twice and emty's gun, then I charge him hit square as I approach then triangle then square twice. I knock the gun away, then he knocks me down, I sprint for the last box and can't seem to get to it in time to hide and avoid getting shot. Been here for a stinkin hour now.
I'm stuck at the same part. Any help please?

Thanks
Old 01-31-2009, 06:50 PM   #266
Unregistered

Quote:
stuck right after he gets of the jet skii and is in the drowned city?
Im stuck in the same part, after getting of the jet skii I killed everybody but I dont know were to go or how to get the rope, any help please
Old 02-07-2009, 03:25 PM   #267
Unregistered

Ok stuck in the seven sings at 78% i cant figure it out plz
Old 02-16-2009, 12:43 AM   #268
RAMO

Angry Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
I would like some help with the seven symbols in the crypt (78%). How should I do?
im also stuck on those 7 symbols somebody help me.....
Old 02-17-2009, 09:52 AM   #269
Unregistered

im stuck around 78% i think and there are symbols and u can turn them but dont know what direction or anything! help?
Old 02-19-2009, 01:44 PM   #270
pkg

Help - Frustrated with no time to figure it out right now- I am stuck trying to cross the "bridge" as it falls apart. I am able to weave accross the bridge, but unable to jump to safety? What do I need to do????

Thanks.
pkg is offline   Reply With Quote