About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-18-2008, 05:36 PM   #106
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

does any1 know how to teleport through towns, just finished the undiscovered lands quest and i dont really want to walk all the way back
Old 12-19-2008, 02:20 AM   #107
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
nid arrow in bow??were di can do buy dat arrow?? nad do i found dat job card??
u can find it in treassure chest at the soldiel cave or from monster drop at hazewood
Old 12-22-2008, 09:46 PM   #108
Tmun

ok so my set is pretty much this

X X X
warriors

X X X
all healers but middle is a mage make sure it has at least 6 lvl spread spell or maybe a level 4 card ure choice

And really easy exp

umm well go to arena with a lvl 6 spell ( i use the grave spell Forgot the name u get it from a quest) MAKE SURE ONLY ONE PERSON IS IN THERE if u wanna lvl anyone besides ure main then kill ure main and let the guy u want fight. now go to the 3rd arena arena E i think but either way just use the lvl6 spell and bam everything gone. AND U GET A LOT OF EXP if u feel like it move up a arena but the jump is big and u gotta start using gain and running.

ill add more as it goes
Old 12-27-2008, 06:18 PM   #109
Unregistered

Question Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

i finished the code.now wat?
Old 12-27-2008, 07:00 PM   #110
Siegheart

well im guessing none of you have made it as far as me in the game since u all complain about the first quest but if you have.. why cant i add rosalind into my party >.< i talked to her and it said shes my ally and all after she broke me out of jail but..shes not in the ally list still >.>...and also i have a few more questions

which area/mob drops ninja and samurai classes

where can i get the final armors example: berserker armor/helm/gloves/etc

and whats the point of the tower in the forest..ive made it to lvl 9 so far (didnt try to go farther yet)

my Characters stats/build\/
str:99 int:44 res:43 vit:99 spd:24 skl:33 lck:39 hp:822 mp:74

Jobs\/
Fi:27 Ma:20 Pr:20 Th:20 Mo:20 An:20 Kn:26 En:20

currently im Kn/An/En and unbeatable xDD except for the freaking grotto >.>
Old 12-28-2008, 09:43 PM   #111
Unregistered

ya i have a few questions first where is the door where i use the circle triangle square code and second where can i find the wolves for the there keeping me awake quest. please reply thanks
Old 12-29-2008, 02:15 AM   #112
Pimpface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadakin View Post
wat you should do is have ur avaatar be a monk my team so far is monk, priest and a thief. you can recriuet the preist for free at the guild but the thief will cost you 500. right now im stuck im in da forest and its asking me for a code made from, triangle, circle, square and X if anyone know the order please post it
Dude, where r u in the forest? I am stuck in the first area. Help me get out!
Old 12-29-2008, 01:13 PM   #113
Unregistered

Quote:
what is your quest at the moment? i don't have difficulties on doing the quest. heres a tip. once you enter the slums area theres a box there that will give you 1k gold. Use it to recruit another ally priest. once you have the priest everything will be fine.

My problem now is where to find a bow coz i want a bow for my thief. If anyone knows where i can get it or somehow unlock it in the armory plz post. thanks
just search chests in glacies cavern and manadel caves. if you dont find one there just kepp fighting enemies in different areas untill you get it in a drop. no you cant get one in the armory.
Old 12-29-2008, 01:18 PM   #114
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegheart View Post
well im guessing none of you have made it as far as me in the game since u all complain about the first quest but if you have.. why cant i add rosalind into my party >.< i talked to her and it said shes my ally and all after she broke me out of jail but..shes not in the ally list still >.>...and also i have a few more questions

which area/mob drops ninja and samurai classes

where can i get the final armors example: berserker armor/helm/gloves/etc

and whats the point of the tower in the forest..ive made it to lvl 9 so far (didnt try to go farther yet)

my Characters stats/build\/
str:99 int:44 res:43 vit:99 spd:24 skl:33 lck:39 hp:822 mp:74

Jobs\/
Fi:27 Ma:20 Pr:20 Th:20 Mo:20 An:20 Kn:26 En:20

currently im Kn/An/En and unbeatable xDD except for the freaking grotto >.>
1.) you dont get rosalind, meaning she never joins.

2.) you can get those in the monster realm.

3.) the tower is just high level monsters, you go to level ten and search around three times total, first talk to the monolith. then you go back up and if you figure out how to unlock the third run through let me know.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:40 AM   #115
Unregistered

There is a free priest.. When you start new game. I elf priest.by the way I'm Fighter. so I easily lvl up. Because I can tank damages and at the same time deal humongous damage. Fix your grid With the mage at the back and alter the behavior of your priest. Make him/her full support magic. If you don't she will do normal attacks and get murdered by mobs. First ally that I got is dwarf then monk. That 1000 your gonna get. Use it and get a dwarf out of it. If you get a blank card use it on the Pruasis Fountain. Make your weapon stronger, Effects like poison is needed. Oh after the first allies. Get one more priest. You have a free mage/priest. His name is Henry. A halfling.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:01 AM   #116
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falnor View Post
I currently have-
LVL 12 Thief/LVL 7 Monk-M Akatoki-Falnor
LVL 15 Priest-M Elf-Keith
LVL 14 Fighter-M Dwarf-Samson
LVL 6 Monk/LVL 7 Thief-F Elf-Estelle
LVL 7 Priest-M Elf-Mike
LVL 8 Fighter-M Halfling-Jack

Im on the mission where you have to find the girl in the Swamp. I got into a fight and died in like 10 seconds.
I gonna teach you my trick, Be the first to charge to the enemy. when you get their attention retreat and run around and let your teammates do the rest of the job for you.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:52 AM   #117
Siegheart

Quote:
1.) you dont get rosalind, meaning she never joins.

2.) you can get those in the monster realm.

3.) the tower is just high level monsters, you go to level ten and search around three times total, first talk to the monolith. then you go back up and if you figure out how to unlock the third run through let me know.
1)actually you do get rosalind.. rosalia is the girl from the orphanage and rosalind is a part of decem penae..although i think its rosalia in disquise..i know you get rosalind tho because it says that she joins ur party and i used a saved file off gamefaqs and rosalind was there to be chosen as an ally

2) aw darn lol i dont like the monster realm but thx!

3) and thx once again if i figure it out ill be sure to post it here ^_^
Old 01-01-2009, 09:17 PM   #118
hellboy912

um im new and just started to play this game and i found out the only way to get a free priest is to have a save game of the first valhalla knights and if you dont have the first game then go to gamefaqs and download the save for valhalla knights.
Old 01-01-2009, 10:03 PM   #119
Unregistered

anyone here that can help me find bow and arrow please help me only been upp too this one dungeon after the glacier place please help i started playing this game since christmas please help me
Old 01-02-2009, 12:09 PM   #120
Unregistered

i need help im looking for the key for the nameless tower but cant find it does anyone know the location of it. i would apreciate the help.