About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-25-2008, 08:05 AM   #31
Supercell

Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

does anybody know any exact time you can find Wendell or Sahara walking around? or is it just random?
Supercell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:28 AM   #32
ZombieFarmer
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 ZombieFarmer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

the day they come is random but the time is always the same 6 am to 12 pm.
ZombieFarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 12:19 PM   #33
ZombieFarmer
New Poster

This is fun I'm having a great time helping with animal crossing. if you have any questions and you would like them answered faster than a forum feel free to e-mail questions for city folk (no spam or anything like that please) I'm sure I can help. ZombieFarmer1@yahoo.com
Old 11-29-2008, 02:53 PM   #34
Unregistered

hey i have animal crossing city folk and i want to know how to get rich
Old 11-30-2008, 08:17 PM   #35
Unregistered

This message is in response to ZombieFarmer, Sahara and Wendell are both there later than 12 pm I went to both at about 4 pm both times.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:26 AM   #36
ZombieFarmer
New Poster

Thank you for noticing that I can't believe I didn't find that typeo myself I ment 12 am. oops! also anyone e-mailing me questions I am getting a new pc so I won't be answering the e-mails for a few days but I will try and answer them as soon as I get my new pc setup
Old 12-01-2008, 06:55 PM   #37
Unregistered

Post Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I just tried this today so, listen up... Send everybody mail in your town with fruit. It may take three of four or five days but eventually, you'll receive different kinds of fruit.They're six different kinds of fruit; they have Apples, Pears, Cherries, Oranges, Peaches and Coconuts.Keep sending fruit, and don't give up...they may send different items at first, but eventually they send fruit.

F.Y.I.-The letter can be blank and don't worry if they complain about not understanding it. Good luck!
Old 12-01-2008, 06:59 PM   #38
Unregistered

Animal Crossing City Folk Tips On Getting Fruit

I just tried this today so, listen up... Send everybody mail in your town with fruit. It may take three of four or five days but eventually, you'll receive different kinds of fruit.They're six different kinds of fruit; they have Apples, Pears, Cherries, Oranges, Peaches and Coconuts.Keep sending fruit, and don't give up...they may send different items at first, but eventually they send fruit.

F.Y.I.-The letter can be blank and don't worry if they complain about not understanding it. Good luck!
Old 12-04-2008, 01:18 PM   #39
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There was a balloon that has flown over and i have to clue how to get it down.. help!??!

Shoot it with the slingshot
Old 12-07-2008, 01:52 PM   #40
Unregistered

Cool Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

How do you find the mushrooms
Old 12-08-2008, 12:13 AM   #41
ZombieFarmer
New Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do you find the mushrooms
They are only out in November. In November they are under the trees they are very cute and there are a few different kinds. One a day will be a special item.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:45 PM   #42
Unregistered

I sent fruit to everyone in my town. We'll see if it works or not. I'll make sure to come by and let you all know.
Old 12-14-2008, 09:58 AM   #43
Unregistered

Hi email Me if you want to visit "SuperPoo"!!

Bunnybabe2uall@yahoo.com

I have all the fruit. Come and take some!
Old 12-15-2008, 04:23 PM   #44
Unregistered

Question Fruits

I need a way to get new fruits without WiFi and I tried the Letter thing but all I got was really nice furniture
Old 12-15-2008, 04:42 PM   #45
Unregistered

Question Re: Animal Crossing City Folk Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

can you plant coconuts anywhere besides the beach?