About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-27-2008, 08:00 AM   #31
pallen
New Poster

Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

can anyone help i think i am being stupid but am trying to find the way into the spa. I can only think that the way in is through a vent in the ceiling but cant get to it. Am i right and if so how the hell do you get in there. Its driving me crazy. Please please please somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!
pallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 07:40 AM   #32
Unregistered

Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Can anyone give me a mini-walkthrough for the train level for QoS?

I am completely stuck and very fustrated!

I have killed the 4 goons by shooting through the glass windows on the train roof and managed to sneak past the electrical connections, but after that I have no idea. When I jump onto the freight train, my carriage is uncoupled and the level ends. I have lokd ahead and I can't see who is uncoupling the train so can't shoot them to stop it.

HELP!!
I have killed evrybody on the carriage but when I kill the guy un-coupling the train the carriages un-couple and the game ends. How do I get on to the other carriage? PLEASE HELP!!!
Old 11-29-2008, 06:11 AM   #33
Unregistered

Quote:
you must shoot the thing´s that are above mitchell , 3 thing`s there´s a fire extinguisher ´, shoot him
can someone tell me how to get to the atrium in this level have got to the bit where whats her face shoots the guy in the room but cant find a way to the atrium through the fire just keep dying and dying and dying so fed up with dying
Old 11-29-2008, 11:00 PM   #34
Unregistered

i cant figure out what to do after the bomb maker jumps!! it asks to push a button i do but that shit dont work!!!
what do u do!!!!??? plz help.
Old 12-06-2008, 09:37 PM   #35
Unregistered

Quote:
I am stuck on the Science building level. It says to go to the roof to find a way in so I do. Once on the roof I get stuck and can't find any way to go any further.
Go all the way up; go to your right; vault the wall; walk towards the air vent (little light shining in it); smash it a couple of times then crawl through...
Old 12-15-2008, 10:32 AM   #36
Unregistered

Question Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

[quote=Unregistered;156716]Hi,

I have killed the 4 goons by shooting through the glass windows on the train roof and managed to sneak past the electrical connections, but after that I have no idea. When I jump onto the freight train, my carriage is uncoupled and the level ends. I have lokd ahead and I can't see who is uncoupling the train so can't shoot them to stop it.

HELP!!

i need help getting past that electric thing
Old 12-15-2008, 10:34 AM   #37
Unregistered

Question Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

help would be nice
Old 12-16-2008, 10:03 AM   #38
Unregistered

Quote:
I've been stuck on the train part fighting that guy for 3 days. I "mash" the B button every time and i always die. If anyone knows how to get past this part could you please let me know. Thanks

It says to "mash" the button, but what it really means it to tap it over and over very fast. It's confusing I know...it took me a while to figure out the same thing.
Old 12-16-2008, 10:07 AM   #39
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;158644]
Quote:
Hi,

HELP!!

While on the freight train, when you get on the last car before it is seperated, you can shoot the gas containers and blow up most of the men without any resistance. Then you have to book it to the front of the car where you'll find 1 more armed man and the guy who is seperating the cars. You need to shoot both and leap to the next car before they seperate. When this happens, you will be able to jump back to the passenger train.

Hope this helps!
Old 12-16-2008, 10:15 AM   #40
Frustrated Mike

I am on the last level trying to kill Greene but can't and it's driving me nuts! I've learned how to jump the couch and I can get to the door, but it won't let me hack the door. I've tried hanging around and fighting all the mystery men, but they just keep coming! What do I do???? Any help is appreciated.

Just shoot me an email (mjt121132@yahoo.com)...thanks!
Old 12-16-2008, 02:55 PM   #41
Unregistered

I need help.
I must fight with that guy after I go up into that church and I dont know what to do.
I'm sure that is very easy and most of you will thing that I'm stupid, but I just need help with this mission.

Thank you!
Old 12-17-2008, 10:59 AM   #42
Unregistered

Quote:
I have yet to find a frag grenade in the game! Any help here?
It's always the way to the left after you kill the 2 guys with that have sniper rifles. Just keep walking past them and you'll find it
Old 12-19-2008, 11:19 AM   #43
Unregistered

Quote:
you have to move the crosshair into the circle that says the button, and it will work.
what is thecrosshair and how do u do that
Old 12-21-2008, 02:03 PM   #44
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by pallen View Post
can anyone help i think i am being stupid but am trying to find the way into the spa. I can only think that the way in is through a vent in the ceiling but cant get to it. Am i right and if so how the hell do you get in there. Its driving me crazy. Please please please somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!
you go until u see a big laundry cart and then go near it and it will say press this button to move cart
Old 12-21-2008, 10:57 PM   #45
Unregistered

on the first level i cant take down the dude in the boat house. i shake the nunchuck and then he just kills me