About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-13-2008, 07:08 PM   #16
Unregistered

Angry Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

Hey any1 no how to kill greene in the last level when everything is on fire and stuff. like he just wont die.
Old 11-15-2008, 06:25 AM   #17
Unregistered

Talking Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Can anyone give me a mini-walkthrough for the train level for QoS?

I am completely stuck and very fustrated!

I have killed the 4 goons by shooting through the glass windows on the train roof and managed to sneak past the electrical connections, but after that I have no idea. When I jump onto the freight train, my carriage is uncoupled and the level ends. I have lokd ahead and I can't see who is uncoupling the train so can't shoot them to stop it.

HELP!!
you have to jump on to the blue roof, and go forward. there should be a guy kneeling down trying to uncouple it
Old 11-15-2008, 06:28 AM   #18
Unregistered

Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

Quote:
Im stuck on the first part of the game where you face off with mitchell. The last part where you fall down the boxes and they both are moving for the gun. it has you press certain buttons. everytime it comes up wrong though when im pushing the correct button. how the heck do you do this???
you have to move the crosshair into the circle that says the button, and it will work.
Old 11-16-2008, 02:24 PM   #19
Unregistered

Angry Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

Quote:
0n the train section when i fight the boss on the top of the train when i jump across after him and it says mash the B button why do i die every time whats the problem

I am having the same problem with the "B" button.
Old 11-16-2008, 02:29 PM   #20
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

Has anyone figured out how to get past the fight on top of the train when you are asked to MASH the "B" button? I die everytime.
Please help!
Old 11-16-2008, 06:54 PM   #21
Unregistered

Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

Keep moving forward through the where the trains were coupled. You get on the other carriage later in the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiandangi View Post
Can anyone help????

We have jumped across from the train carriage where he's cutting it away .... we've shot the two baddies... then we have option of uncoupling the carriages and we keep dieing.... how do we get back on the other carriage?

PLEASE HELP????!!!! no walkthrough yet
Old 11-18-2008, 04:24 PM   #22
Unregistered

can anyone tell me how to beat the part where the old man is runninbg in slow motion across the roof top and you cant kill him and i dont know what to do

HELP!!
Old 11-19-2008, 09:56 AM   #23
Unregistered

im stuck on the science mission i cant find a way in the building ive killed everyone on the ground but have no way of getting in or making the laoding bay free to reach?

if anyone could help thanks
Old 11-21-2008, 07:03 AM   #24
Unregistered

You need to uncouple the train and then leap forward onto that train. There seems to be 2 boxes blocking your path but they will blow up as a few guys are waiting for you on the other side. Do not stay on the train, you're meant to uncouple it and then jump. It takes some doing but believe me this is the way.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:07 PM   #25
Unregistered

How do I get past the dome section. I keep killing guys through the sky light and they just keep coming. I also tried shooting Mitchell about a hundred times and nothing changes....help
Old 11-23-2008, 11:15 AM   #26
Unregistered

Talking Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

Quote:
im stuck on the science mission i cant find a way in the building ive killed everyone on the ground but have no way of getting in or making the laoding bay free to reach?

if anyone could help thanks
you make your way up ont the balckany were you are toled on the 4n that they are turning on search light jump over gate then the search light goes on dnt bottel it when it comes down your close 2 being cought but ge past then u climb a bar up to the roof then fight of all the people then a copter comes keep shooting it to it falls ull finish then u watch vid then ur in
Old 11-23-2008, 03:12 PM   #27
Unregistered

Quote:
How do I get past the dome section. I keep killing guys through the sky light and they just keep coming. I also tried shooting Mitchell about a hundred times and nothing changes....help
you must shoot the thing´s that are above mitchell , 3 thing`s there´s a fire extinguisher ´, shoot him
Old 11-24-2008, 10:04 AM   #28
Unregistered

Quote:
I am having the same problem with the "B" button.
I've been stuck on the train part fighting that guy for 3 days. I "mash" the B button every time and i always die. If anyone knows how to get past this part could you please let me know. Thanks
Old 11-24-2008, 03:58 PM   #29
Unregistered

this is the easiest game
Old 11-25-2008, 10:13 AM   #30
Unregistered

Can some one please tell me how to beat dimitros