About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-19-2008, 11:57 PM   #46
Virgil
New Poster

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Okay so i just got my game a while ago.

Right now my team line up are:
Lv. 8 Fighter
Lv. 8 Monk
Lv. 8 Priest
Lv. 6 Mage
Lv. 6 Thief
Lv. 5 Priest

Yes I got two priest because. One priest I'll make his/her Sub Job as Mage/Anchor so it could damage and heal at the same time. And another reason is that when one priest dies. I've still got another one to help the party and revive the other priest whenever it dies. Having two priest makes my party survive more.

The quest Hostia Hunt Down Orders is I think a repeatable quest that you could do to earn much money faster. You get like 1900z per quest. What i do is that. When I get this quest, I just go out one room then you'll see like 3 monster with possibly 1-3 mobs per monster. Once they're dead. I just go to the next room then come back to the first room so they'll respawn. After getting the requested amount of hostia to defeat. Just go back to the guild and report the quest. This is an easy way to earn money. I do 1-2 runs after a normal quest so that i could use the money to buy a teleport card to bring me back home after i finish the desired quest.

I'll try to make a image of some requested dungeons.

I'll possibly try to finish the game and make my guide soon.
Virgil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:58 AM   #47
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgil View Post
Okay so i just got my game a while ago.

Right now my team line up are:
Lv. 8 Fighter
Lv. 8 Monk
Lv. 8 Priest
Lv. 6 Mage
Lv. 6 Thief
Lv. 5 Priest

Yes I got two priest because. One priest I'll make his/her Sub Job as Mage/Anchor so it could damage and heal at the same time. And another reason is that when one priest dies. I've still got another one to help the party and revive the other priest whenever it dies. Having two priest makes my party survive more.

The quest Hostia Hunt Down Orders is I think a repeatable quest that you could do to earn much money faster. You get like 1900z per quest. What i do is that. When I get this quest, I just go out one room then you'll see like 3 monster with possibly 1-3 mobs per monster. Once they're dead. I just go to the next room then come back to the first room so they'll respawn. After getting the requested amount of hostia to defeat. Just go back to the guild and report the quest. This is an easy way to earn money. I do 1-2 runs after a normal quest so that i could use the money to buy a teleport card to bring me back home after i finish the desired quest.

I'll try to make a image of some requested dungeons.

I'll possibly try to finish the game and make my guide soon.

hmm.. ur team is nice but i like to remind u that u wont be able to find a extra rebirth book in chests that lies around. meaning u might have to dig up info from wikis that will show u which hostiae will drop that book. also the rebirth book can only be found in the mid game area lake arakatora. having too little fire power might end up leaving the healers doign nth but wasting mp on magic attacks, which u need 2 x the pots to recharge them. more costly this way.

wat i suggest is u place monk job as their main so they can increase their hp while having a priest as sub to heal. and when they lvl u can jus hit the int stat.

ALSO one piece of very important infomation i would like to share. UR CHAR"S STATS CANNOT GO ABOVE 99. meaning if u keep hitting eventually u will end up wif a char who will lvl but has no auto stats.

auto stats is a free stat given when they lvl prior to their jobs. so when u see the lvl up box u might see a few stat being increased sometimes. THIS WILL STOP HAPPENING WHEN THE STAT PRIOR TO THE JOB IS BEING MAXED.
so i only hit stats to around 80 and i stop for them to grow themself. stats that hardly grow are LUCK, RES, SPD.
Old 10-20-2008, 02:14 AM   #48
lcyflame

continue from previous

also one priest is actually enuf becos of the job knight. which gives the skills chivalry. chivalry is used to revive a fallen char on and expend of the caster hp reduced to 1. this skills is learn at lvl 20 knight class.

personally for my team which consist of

anchor --- heal n magic attack hp 100+ --- teleport thief --- uses bow wif dmg of 100+ -- backstep
knight --- tanker wif dmg of 150 n hp 600+ - chivalry
monk --- stunner* wif dmg of 50ish hp 500+ - bash
knight --- tank dmg of 100 n hp 500+ - Shield bash
fighter --- dmg of 100+ n hp 400+ - wild range.

notice my char has lots of hp due to early lvling of monk which raises vit and hp. when engaging i often uses the anchor to tele away then which to theif to disrupt rival caster from casting spells or hasing my anchor. incase of my tankers being raped my monk wif use bash. which spread the rival away in spreads. my average battle ends in 10 sec wif basically no dmg or maybe a scatch on my tankers.

*stunners. this might interest some of u. when fighting, do u notice ur char often fall into fatigue and hit by lots of hostiae? that, my fren. is stun. as shown on ur list(on equipment screen press start to show)
monks who does mutiple attacks, are i favours if u can give them stun added equips.

hope my experience wif this game can help u guys.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:59 AM   #49
Unregistered

dudes and dudettes, i don't know if u already know about this setup, but i just discovered dat u can also equip ur magic-users with a bow!!! just equip the thief subjob, and that's it. i just created a char that looked like legolas that also wields magic aside of bow!!

char setup:
KNIGHT->fighter->monk
ANCHOR->mage->thief
ENCHANTER->priest->thief
SAMURAI->monk->priest
NINJA->mage->priest
THIEF->knight->fighter
Old 10-20-2008, 06:26 AM   #50
lcyflame

Thumbs up Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dudes and dudettes, i don't know if u already know about this setup, but i just discovered dat u can also equip ur magic-users with a bow!!! just equip the thief subjob, and that's it. i just created a char that looked like legolas that also wields magic aside of bow!!

char setup:
KNIGHT->fighter->monk
ANCHOR->mage->thief
ENCHANTER->priest->thief
SAMURAI->monk->priest
NINJA->mage->priest
THIEF->knight->fighter

omg !! u got to share wif us where u find the job cards for ninjas and samurais !!
Old 10-20-2008, 06:41 AM   #51
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcyflame View Post
omg !! u got to share wif us where u find the job cards for ninjas and samurais !!
you can find them in monster realm, in a chest
Old 10-20-2008, 07:32 AM   #52
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

I've got some problems with quests... After completing the quest, where you have to defeat 5 Oni, there is no any new quest at The Guild to accept.

Sooo, what should I do now?

Please help...
Old 10-20-2008, 08:05 AM   #53
Unregistered

monster drops job card? may i know in which dungeon map you found them if they drops? :/
Old 10-20-2008, 08:08 AM   #54
lcyflame

Cool Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
monster drops job card? may i know in which dungeon map you found them if they drops? :/
if i'm not wrong i think his refering to a area map name [Monster Realm] and in there shld be a treasure chest lying somewhere that holds the job card.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:14 AM   #55
Virgil
New Poster

Done some homework.

Classes and their use:
Fighter - Shields and Dual wield.
Monk - Knuckles.
Thief - More gold on chests, Bow.
Priest - Healing magic.
Mage - Offensive Magic.
Enchanter - Enchant Magic.
Knight - Healing magic to level 5.
Ninja - Shurikens, Reduce detections.
Samurai - Samurai swords.
Anchor - Healing and Offensive magic.

Skills:
Fighter - Guard, Berserk, Wild Rage.
Thief - Back step, Taunt, Bandit.
Monk - Rush, Bash, Rage.
Mage - Gain, Force Chant, Reduce.
Priest - Gain, Aid Chant, Comfort.
Enchanter - Gain, Low Chant, Fatal Blow.
Anchor - Gain, Uick Chant, Teleport.
Knight - Guard, Shield Bash, Chivalry.
Samurai - Rush, Monkey Fist, Dragon Claw.
Ninja - Back step, Yin Jitsu, Yang Jitstu.

Line up as of now:
28 - Samurai/Monk/Priest
27 - Knight/Fighter/Monk
27 - Enchanter/Priest/Thief
26 - Ninja/Mage/Monk
26 - Anchor/Mage/Thief
25 - Theif/Knight/Fighter

Job Cards:
Samurai and Ninja - are in the chests in Monster Realm, also dropped by mobs in Badlands.

Knight - dropped by living armor in ruins or was it cemetery.
Anchor - at the chapel, also dropped by Goblin Mimics in 6th floor of "tower tough challenge".

Enchanter - cards from the river (Near the "Find Henry" Quest), also dropped by Enchanter Goblins in Lake Arakatora.

I'll try to add more info.
Virgil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:34 AM   #56
lcyflame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgil View Post
Done some homework.
nice one. i can alrdy see the guide coming out. u done the world a favour.

btw do u know how to unlock the 3rd tower diff?
Old 10-20-2008, 04:22 PM   #57
Unregistered

It says that I'm The southeastern part of the forest, so I assume I should go there, but I'm bad at directions I guess. I've been running around for a little while and I don't know if I should kill monsters, or look for a chest? Or maybe even a cutscene? :/

Need some help, pretty plox.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:56 PM   #58
Unregistered

i found the "lost item " but when i go put report quest, the woman says that me haven't done the quest !
what i have to do after find the item ?
Old 10-20-2008, 10:43 PM   #59
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

nid arrow in bow??were di can do buy dat arrow?? nad do i found dat job card??
Old 10-20-2008, 10:45 PM   #60
Unregistered

Smile Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

tips for stats plzzzzz......and equips