About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-15-2008, 06:41 AM   #31
Stuck

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

currently im stuck at the quest called "sleep disturbance"....
apparently i cant find any wolves in the forest....can someone tell me where can i find these wolves pls??
Old 10-15-2008, 08:23 AM   #32
Unregistered

Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck View Post
currently im stuck at the quest called "sleep disturbance"....
apparently i cant find any wolves in the forest....can someone tell me where can i find these wolves pls??
actually, you don't need to look for a wolf in the forest because there is no really wolves there. just roam around the forest, it will automatically start a mini movie where wolves will surprisingly attack you.
Old 10-16-2008, 02:45 AM   #33
Unregistered

how do you save your game????

where is the door guarded by 6 mushrooms?
Old 10-16-2008, 06:33 AM   #34
Unregistered

Cool Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how do you save your game????

where is the door guarded by 6 mushrooms?
u can save by talking to the inn owner.

Tips for gettign the free priest :

its a random gift from the game that u can have a free priest. u jus have to keep doing new games to see if u get it.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:35 AM   #35
Unregistered

found the wolves...but cant defeat them...help...i got a full party 2 fighter 1 monk 1 theif 1 enchanter 1 priest all lvl 15 but still cant defeat the freaking wolves...help!!!!
Old 10-16-2008, 06:59 AM   #36
Unregistered

Angry Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
found the wolves...but cant defeat them...help...i got a full party 2 fighter 1 monk 1 theif 1 enchanter 1 priest all lvl 15 but still cant defeat the freaking wolves...help!!!!
wat can i say? jus grind =X

i tell u, it would be better if u can grind all ur party's sub jobs. i have a elite team of 6 party where each have a sub job of minimum lv 25, and i still struggle in the tower's 9f.

damn the machines
Old 10-16-2008, 09:15 AM   #37
Unregistered

btw...wat are subs jobs??how to lvl sub jobs and how does the lvl works on sub job too??pls help...omg...
Old 10-16-2008, 10:28 AM   #38
Unregistered

Wink Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
btw...wat are subs jobs??how to lvl sub jobs and how does the lvl works on sub job too??pls help...omg...
ok i am not pro in these but i feel i have to help out these fellow knights !!!

first of all : Jobs
u knights understands that u can have 1 main and 2 sub jobs on one char right? the mai job acts as a guide for the stats to grow.(so u hardly see int growing on a fighter, and i mean hardly i dun mean it wont grow. there might be a chance. idk.)

the subs
these provides more to sort of passive, like skills and spells.
EXAMPLE 1 --> Fighter , Priest , Any other jobs which is know as M, S1 ,S2. so a normal fighter cant heal himself rite? here comes the fun part. with Priest as a Sub. U CAN HEAL URSELF !!! get the drift for sub jobs?
EXAMPLE 2 --> Priest, mage, thief. So, ur priest always die b4 he can even heal others? DO u have to run like hell every battle? NO FEAR. With thief as a sub, u can use his passive skill [backstep] to quickly back off to the edge while whiching from auto healing to manual backstepping. (ps. i recommend a anchor's teleport instead of the backstep)

if u have any more question other then quest based ones. do post them now so i can quickly help u knights b4 i log off for the day.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:32 AM   #39
Unregistered

Smile Re: Valhalla Knights 2 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide PSP

Quote:
how to lvl sub jobs pls help...omg...
to lvl the sub jobs --> jus switch them wif the main. lol u can only lvl main jobs.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:43 AM   #40
Unregistered

question: how can you get the MACHINE job/character?? i have an armament which can only be equipped for machines only. help pls.. tnx
Old 10-17-2008, 01:23 PM   #41
lcyflame

Quote:
question: how can you get the MACHINE job/character?? i have an armament which can only be equipped for machines only. help pls.. tnx
sry i haven got that far yet >.< lol
Old 10-19-2008, 08:20 AM   #42
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18MW View Post
GUYS HELP!!!!!
I'M STUCK ON A QUEST!! IT'S CALLED HOSTIA HUNT DOWN ORDERS!
i finished d quest for 3 times now and no new quests ever comes out! XP plz somebody help me!! im desperate XD i finished most of d quests btw.... only 3 ??'s are left and i dont know how to unlock them... pls help help help!!!! ^_^ ty in advance to whoever helps
i also had this problem... how can we get rid of that quest....
Old 10-19-2008, 11:17 AM   #43
Unregistered

u mus uncover new areas to be able to unlock new quest...i think u mus make yr way towards the river and walk around abit so that new quest will be available...
Old 10-19-2008, 02:51 PM   #44
Falnor

I currently have-
LVL 12 Thief/LVL 7 Monk-M Akatoki-Falnor
LVL 15 Priest-M Elf-Keith
LVL 14 Fighter-M Dwarf-Samson
LVL 6 Monk/LVL 7 Thief-F Elf-Estelle
LVL 7 Priest-M Elf-Mike
LVL 8 Fighter-M Halfling-Jack

Im on the mission where you have to find the girl in the Swamp. I got into a fight and died in like 10 seconds.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:38 PM   #45
Unregistered

Is there an easier way to travel from an area to another area? like for example you can teleport directly to the forest area or to the river area? I'm getting tried on walking from town to the location of a quest. I was wondering whats the crystal thingie on the forest is for? I finished that quest but it doesn't show any usefulness at all....