About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-30-2008, 09:25 AM   #226
Unregistered

Exclamation 4 statues

ok...for the statues thing heres how you do it

mark(lion)-turn one notch to the right

luke(ox)-turn one notch to the left

Eagle(john)-turn TWO notches to the right or left so his back is facing the comp*** and he
is looking in the opposite direction

Mathew- turn TWO notches to the right or left so his back is facing the comp*** and he is
looking in the opposite direction

PS:BEFORE U TURN EACH ONE MAKE SURE YOUR BACK IS FACING THE COMP*** AND YOU ARE FACE TO
FACE WITH THE STATUE
Old 09-02-2008, 08:15 AM   #227
bigcol86

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

HI im stuck on where drake goes and finds the boat just past the customs house and the girl stays behind to get some footage and drake has to go and jump onto 3 ledges shoots a door down what do u do next please help????????
bigcol86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:58 AM   #228
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In the journal the 4 statues each have a name (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John). Each direction has a the same names. Point the statues in the direction of their name.
help i dent undersatand and am stuck on it help me
Old 09-10-2008, 03:15 AM   #229
Dauding

I am stuck there where he find his best friend again I need to twist some statues but it does not work
Old 09-14-2008, 09:55 AM   #230
boo

Help!!

ive got just past the stage where they jump out the plane, and have now got to the stage where the big shooting match is. is there a trick to this as i have been on it for hours and keep dying!!

:S im on the easy level aswell.

Can anyone help?
Old 09-21-2008, 04:48 PM   #231
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Chapter 13

I cant get pass the Mathew, Mark , Luke , John, Puzzle I can get the code right please help
Old 09-23-2008, 03:26 PM   #232
misssmayo

Lightbulb Help iam at 73 % ..

Iam just came i a other level but i cant come any furter iam stuck, you have some triangle in the wall but the other side is to far to reach.. is there meybe some clue?
Alle the other triangels where going fine but this one?
The water skieen was a bit difficult but after diffrent times trying i reach it and als for the statuels its easy follow the pictures and put him in the good directing, from north,south,east or west.

Thanks,
from a dutch girl
Old 09-23-2008, 03:33 PM   #233
misssmayo

Re: Stuck in the Cemetery - Please Help

Quote:
I am stuck in the beginning of Chapter 15. I can't figure out how to get out of the cemetery. From where you enter the cemetery, I walked straight up the stairs to the left, jump on the ledge traverse the ledge to the other side of the wall get on the vine and swing but can't seem to get enough momentum to get to the other ledge. What am I doing wrong?
I have the some problem .. does any one know it?
Old 09-23-2008, 08:46 PM   #234
Unregistered

Hello Im stuck only in 2 chapter where are those big burning lamps. I climbed the wall and got down to place where is nothing (water, some rocks and other room with that huge lamp) and I can't get off this place. there is ladder on the wall but I cant get on it...Im jumping, climbing but can't...please anyone can help me?
Old 09-26-2008, 09:14 PM   #235
Unregistered

Please help me!!!

Im in car with elena shooting on soldiers and when we shooted all soldiers I always crash to wall! how can I shoot the wall??? I cant do it and I stuck there for whole day! please help me!
Old 09-26-2008, 10:02 PM   #236
Unregistered

the chapter i stuck on is 7...please help me cos i always crash with the car to the wall!!!

xxx
Old 09-27-2008, 07:41 AM   #237
Ebb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Uncharted: Drake's Fortune here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
Please help -I am stuck at the Fortress just at the point where Nate is outside on the fortress wall for the 2nd time and has turned the corner & dropped down and moved to swing on the vine - but he just can't make the jump off the vine to the small ledge - I have tried it 20 times trying to jump off from teh bottom of the vine & from half way up - but no luck. Any one help me??
Old 09-30-2008, 06:16 AM   #238
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayk View Post
Iīm totally stuck just somewhat after you!

If you go back down along the ledge/path and turn right where you climbed up, there is a rope you can jump to and climb to a higher ledge. When at the top of the rope, throw yourself one step "right" and climb the ledge. Then turn "right" and RUN past the lantern as it swings to the side. Here the clues insinuate for you to jump down to the left and continue upwards/straight ahead/upwards along that ledge. There you face a dead end at a lantern. To the left there is a wooden ledge with a treasure. To the right another one that I canīt reach, but my only guess is that this is the way!

On both sides of these points are chains hanging across to the other side - are these usefull???

Help please, anyone!?!

Jk
Finally figured it out,

On the wooden platform where the hidden jewel is at keep hanging on to the ledge and you can jump sideways over to where the two swinging lanterns are. Stay on the ledge until after you pass them and then you are free to get back up and keep going.

Hope this helps.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:38 AM   #239
Unregistered

michiel

if you read the manual that comes with the dvd, it sais: there are more ways to get covered but you'll have to find out yourself, i only know the one where he just ducks behind a crate or something and the one where he rolls. futher, cool game
Old 09-30-2008, 09:45 AM   #240
Unregistered

Quote:
the chapter i stuck on is 7...please help me cos i always crash with the car to the wall!!!

xxx

at the point you are going to crash just shoot a grenade against the wall.