About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-03-2008, 08:21 PM   #106
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Im spinning the drum thing to wjere the red ball is in the green bar,but nothing is happening?? please help
it takes awhile. I worked on it for what felt like forever, and then I tried again n'd got it. u hav 2 get it in the midle of teh green bar.
Old 08-03-2008, 08:24 PM   #107
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

for the person who said they open mrs lowatevers doors thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-03-2008, 08:25 PM   #108
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
for the person who said they open mrs lowatevers doors thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are very welcome.
Old 08-03-2008, 08:26 PM   #109
Unregistered

I really need help with nero's puzzle in his bedroom. does anyone know what the symbol is???
Old 08-03-2008, 08:27 PM   #110
Unregistered

Angry Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Does anyone have a cheat for the drum machine,im getting frickin carpol tunnel here
Old 08-03-2008, 08:37 PM   #111
Unregistered

Quote:
I really need help with nero's puzzle in his bedroom. does anyone know what the symbol is???
I need help with this too! i've tried everything.

---Bella
Old 08-03-2008, 08:37 PM   #112
Unregistered

Quote:
Does anyone have a cheat for the drum machine,im getting frickin carpol tunnel here

It seems like forever but the swirling works. What I need to know is what room with a catwalk is she talking about? after you finish the drum thing?
Old 08-03-2008, 08:40 PM   #113
Unregistered

Quote:
There is none. this part is super hard. you have to get it right in the middle of the green line thingy.

---Bella.
Old 08-03-2008, 08:46 PM   #114
Unregistered

ughhhhh... this sux i was driving the boat and somehow it got stuck and it bwouldnt move and i havent saved in a while so i have to find all of the drum things again and do all of that!!!!!!! o welll i have nothing better to do than play nancy drew
Old 08-03-2008, 09:05 PM   #115
Unregistered

Quote:

---Bella
yes, me too!!!!!!
Old 08-03-2008, 10:13 PM   #116
Unregistered

I am really stuck!!!!!
How do I get in the rooms with the symbols?
I see someone said the machines on the 1st floor.
I do not see the machines. Where do I find it?
Do I have to solve certain parts of the game before I can enter these rooms?
Please help!
Old 08-04-2008, 01:30 AM   #117
Unregistered

There is a room on the second floor, but you can't get to it until a certain point in the game.
Old 08-04-2008, 10:27 AM   #118
Unregistered

Quote:

---Bella
its like impossible and theres nothing else to do in the game so im stuck!!!! if u got it plzzzz tell me what the combination is !!!!
Old 08-04-2008, 10:32 AM   #119
Unregistered

Quote:
Has anyone figured out what symbol to use in the puzzle in nero's room? for the life of me, I cannot figure this out.

--Bella
yeah neither can i. ive literally tried every possible combination of the symbol things that possible!!
Old 08-04-2008, 11:47 AM   #120
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

hey i need help with the footprints in the snow maze thingy when i follow them as fast as i can it just takes me to the same place as a started