About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-24-2008, 04:44 AM   #211
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Ok, me and my friend decided to do vs today, and she had played with Temari, after the match Temari's picture faded and now shes locked up and it won't let me use her. Does anybody know how to fix that? I've tried cleaning my disc and restarting my xbox, but nothing works. Somebody please let me know how to fix this.

Thanks!
-Shannon-
Old 07-25-2008, 10:17 PM   #212
Unregistered

Talking Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
never mind i found the place with the gate that leads to the roof
were is the gates tell me plz
Old 07-25-2008, 11:59 PM   #213
robert

Talking Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

theres no more levels because on www.narutofan.com it tells u there is a new game coming to the xbox 360 called Naruto :The Brocken Bond
Old 07-31-2008, 12:32 PM   #214
Unregistered

Quote:
does anyone know if there gona make other one because i am looking forward to learning the move reusendgun because they cant just make one n leave it at that i am hoping that they make naruto 2 so the story go on because i dnt want it too stop there n if the makers of this game are reading this plz make other naruto so the story goes on like they did 4 blue dragon that was a 3 disc game and it was awsome !!!!! plz and thank you ps how can i get health fast
ok i know that there is goin to be naruto:the broken bond video game for the 360 in november 7 2008 and its going to be about where the the game rise of a ninja left off and there will be 25 playable characters ,and you will learn resenagade i forgot how to spell that ,and itachi is going to come out in this game ps.you can learn more if you google search it and look for wiki pedia
Old 08-02-2008, 12:05 PM   #215
Unregistered

Question Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

why do you need achievements???
are they even useful??
if yes...
how do you use them???
Old 08-10-2008, 10:55 PM   #216
leeky_da_jedi

Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
the forth master is ebisu but if u mean the 4th Hokage then it is Minato Namikaze (Naruto's father)
so the 4th master is ebisu but where do you find him at??
Old 08-11-2008, 04:58 PM   #217
Unregistered

Quote:
Ok, me and my friend decided to do vs today, and she had played with Temari, after the match Temari's picture faded and now shes locked up and it won't let me use her. Does anybody know how to fix that? I've tried cleaning my disc and restarting my xbox, but nothing works. Somebody please let me know how to fix this.

Thanks!
-Shannon-
if you didn't buy it, you only get a trial, and can only use her 3 times
Old 08-12-2008, 05:30 AM   #218
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

how do you get on the roof of the hokage? ive been trying for hours
Old 08-12-2008, 03:44 PM   #219
Unregistered

how do i get onto the road that leads to the buildings on the mountain by the 4 hokage faces?
Old 08-14-2008, 03:10 PM   #220
Unregistered

how do u learn resengan
Old 08-19-2008, 04:35 PM   #221
Unregistered

go back to tree action request.then go to the wooden surfice to the left.then fight the 3rd genin ninja.
Old 08-26-2008, 06:22 PM   #222
Unregistered

how do you make the last vilager happy???
Old 09-14-2008, 05:37 PM   #223
Unregistered

I don't know if anyones answeredthis question yet but I have discovered how to get on top of the Hokages building. The only requirements are you have Chakra Concentration lvl 3 and Shadown Clone Jutsu lvl 3.

In the lake/pond area in the leaf village there's a small cave area, there will be a wooden door obstacle, then there will be a metal door obstacle, after the metal door there will be a Black looking door, walk towards it and you'll be automatically transferred to one of the smaller portions of the Hokage building. The rest is self explanatory, just jump on the roof, find the steps that lead to the top and go up them.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:47 AM   #224
Unregistered

were is the first konohamaru in the first h&s challenge???
Old 10-20-2008, 12:54 PM   #225
Unregistered

how do you do the real forest of death exam not the one at the beginning of the game but the other one?