About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-30-2008, 10:21 PM   #61
Unregistered

Re: Gaia Online Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is this email adress for a gaia bot that will give you 100k! i did it and it works. just send ur username and password to: gaia3330hack5550@gmail.com it works!
ok with all of these email addresses(excuse the spelling errors) cud i really trust it?? i mean, the last time i did that shit, my profile got hacked (but lucky me, it was my frds profile, not mine :P)
Old 03-30-2008, 10:24 PM   #62
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanzer View Post
Stop cheating and earn the gold yourselves like everyone else does! who cares if you're a 13 year old! geez!
well u cud tell this guy's a pussy
Old 03-31-2008, 08:10 PM   #63
Dimpez_2007

Talking Re: Gaia Online Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

TO unlck marira enter buullhorns11.
Old 04-01-2008, 01:24 PM   #64
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Gaia Online Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

my tip is how to do the daly chans 8 tims a day
you nead to clik home and you get a daly chans than you clik my gaia and git a daly chans clik world and git a daly chans .............

p.s. sorry for mis speld worlds
Old 04-05-2008, 12:18 AM   #65
Unregistered

does it even work and if it does how long does it take?
Old 04-13-2008, 02:33 AM   #66
Chaline

Smile Real and Actual

This message is for all peoples who are finding cheats or cheat CODES at the gaia.. Im sorry if I have just informed you about this...
There are CHEATS in gaia like walkthroughs, secrets and info. But gaia doesn't have any CHEAT CODES (ex. showmethemoney, hesoyam)
CHEAT and CHEAT CODES are not the same because CHEAT CODES are the one that you should type while you are playing the game just like what we are doing at the game GRAND THEFT AUTO..
Im not like the other peoples
who are searching for cheats for many years but I can surely say that the only thing you can cheat at the gaia site is the 2 GAMES, and its the Fishing and The Jigsaw.. You can find the cheats at those gaia games if you searched it at the google.. But, take note, the cheats that they will give you are not CHEAT CODES although, its only CHEATS and you should follow what they instruct you but always remember not to give your username or password to anyone or else get banned forever...
Some CHEATS that they will give you needs a program to make the CHEAT work...
I have a tip to all of you, you can only CHEAT gaia wothout following their HARD instructions by using a HACKER or HACKING PROGRAM.. HACKING PROGRAMS are needed to download and there are many kinds of HACKING PROGRAMS especially when you searched it to google... If you want to download a HACKING PROGRAM, just type this at the google search bar: GAIA ONLINE HACKING PROGRAM.. And you will see many choices, choose a CLEAN and GOOD HACKER PROGRAM to prevent VIRUS and WORMS...
You would only know how to use the HACKING PROGRAM if you read the instructions and first of all, don't forget to read the TERMS and CONDITIONS of the HACKING PROGRAM before the download completes because these are IMPORTANT..
If you don't trust HACKING PROGRAMS to download, then you should get a ANTI- VIRUS PROGRAM also..
If you want a POWERFUL ANTI-VIRUS PROGRAM, then go to this link: www.avast.com
There are many version of AVAST ANTI-VIRUS so choose the one that you like most..
I am not indursing this site nor earning money when you download the ANTI-VIRUS because this is REAL

Anyways, this is the only TIPS that I can share to all of you. I'll just post again here if I have discovered ANY.

This is also REAL about MYSELF, I am just 11 years old but I am HELPING all of you because I don't want to make ALL OF YOU to look FOOL or GET CRAZY finding CHEAT CODES at Gaia, so,
if you want to know me more or if you have more questions about the REAL and ACTUAL, just contact me at my Gaia account. This is my username: ChalineL
I also have bebo account and my username is: ChalineL, my e-mail is: elisseliu@yahoo.com

I wish ALL OF YOU would trust me.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:04 AM   #67
Unregistered

Wink Re: Gaia Online Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
im been banned on gaia for puttting big pictures of dancing spaming basically how do i get past the ip ban?
Only way I've got is a proxy or a circumventor. Only, you find them yourself. I feel lazeh today ^^
Old 04-17-2008, 06:06 PM   #68
Unregistered

Angry Re: Gaia Online Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

how do u get past the third visit in tok my ass cant figure out to get those crystals
Old 04-19-2008, 12:16 AM   #69
Unregistered

Quote:
to be honest.., i care about it...
and now..i can found this website just b'coz i SEARCH for that cheat too.. u kno' every day i always searching for it but i can't find it..its so annoying..uh...

do u know.. now price in gaia are high...
and everytime we posting in forum we only get 13 gold.., 25 gold.., How we can bought a clothes which the price is 24k?????

uh..the only way IS get the CHEAT.

--i'm sorry..my grammar are bad..
we all have to be careful with this stuff cuz if they catch u your gone... for good
Old 04-21-2008, 07:51 PM   #70
Unregistered

Cool Re: Gaia Online Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Maybe You Should Go Think And If You Cant Figure Out that You Have To EARN Stuff Then I Suggest A Shot In The Head.

*** And quite being a baby and quoting everyone's post i mean it's not like they care.....

***** oh and i'm not coming back on this site so go fuck yourself
Old 04-27-2008, 03:49 AM   #71
Unregistered

Quote:
Maybe You Should Go Think And If You Cant Figure Out that You Have To EARN Stuff Then I Suggest A Shot In The Head.

*** And quite being a baby and quoting everyone's post i mean it's not like they care.....

***** oh and i'm not coming back on this site so go fuck yourself
Old 04-29-2008, 12:24 PM   #72
Eros

Question Re: Gaia Online Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

anyone know of any codes to get good prizes on slots?
Old 04-29-2008, 07:48 PM   #73
whee im a gaian

Thumbs down Re: Gaia Online Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

if anybody had a brain (no offense meant to everybody except the guy who wrote like a page of bitchiness), they would realize that gaia is not a game but a online hangout, so it just fails logic that there is a cheat code.
there however are millions of chain letters that you can trick your selfs into if you really need a way to get gold.
Old 05-01-2008, 05:53 AM   #74
Unregistered

Post Re: Gaia Online Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Ive been seeing some female avatars going around with no tops, just pure body. anyone know how to do that?
Old 05-10-2008, 12:13 PM   #75
Unregistered

Question Re: Gaia Online Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimpez_2007 View Post
TO unlck marira enter buullhorns11.
what do u mean