About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-29-2008, 11:34 AM   #31
Unregistered

Smile Re: Blue Dragon Tips, Tricks, Hints, Help, Cheat Codes and Strategy

[QHey Unregistered, the way to defeat Heat-Wave Sai on Disk 1 is to hit him with fire and shadow spells until he starts lobbing a bomb in the air, then target his bomb and use Flara or any other fire spell on his hand, Good Luck m8! :P
Old 04-15-2008, 01:02 PM   #32
Unregistered

Re: Blue Dragon Tips, Tricks, Hints, Help, Cheat Codes and Strategy

HI everybody,
I also need some help here.
I just started disc 2, and Kluke just got kidneped by Nene (purple guy), and I falowed the giant robot he run in, and now I am in te middle of no where in the snow... no where to go. What do I do next?? I see that there is a town in this place, but it is protected by a green shield, and there is really no where to go in the snow, just back.
Help plz
Old 05-02-2008, 05:37 PM   #33
Unregistered

Hi, i need help on disk 1 inside the drill machine.. I've killed everything inside, activated the warp and went up the ramp to the cockpit, fought the guy with the shadow. Watched the scene where he runs away, took that door where it leads to the first level .. and ran around the corner to the door that i think leads outside.. but it says its locked. what am i supposed to do? i searched the WHOLE place for a key or any other door but thast the only door thats locked and it isnt opening up for a damn thing... can somebody help please?
Old 05-07-2008, 03:20 PM   #34
Unregistered

Talking Re: Blue Dragon Tips, Tricks, Hints, Help, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kin Korn Karn View Post
Have you fought the boss wolves yet?
WELL I USED SHINE FLARA WATER AND LOTS OF HEALING SPELLS AGAINST THE FIRST ONE AGAINST THE OTHER ONE I USED WINDUS AND GROUNA AND ZEPHYRA
Old 05-07-2008, 03:22 PM   #35
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI everybody,
I also need some help here.
I just started disc 2, and Kluke just got kidneped by Nene (purple guy), and I falowed the giant robot he run in, and now I am in te middle of no where in the snow... no where to go. What do I do next?? I see that there is a town in this place, but it is protected by a green shield, and there is really no where to go in the snow, just back.
Help plz
the town is part of the main mission it is where you discover the green device
Old 05-24-2008, 07:36 PM   #36
Unregistered

Quote:
Well i am having trouble also on the first disk. when your in the drill machine what do you do or where do you go when you have activated the warp thingy?
You go to the third floor and when you go straight take a left and in the middle of the hallway take another left go straight and then take the elevator to the first floor and once you get there go straight out and to the ancaint hospitail.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:01 AM   #37
Unregistered

Hey!
I'm on disk three and don't particularly need help, but I'm curious... I know that you can use healing magic against ghosts, but everytime that I try to hurt them with that, It won't let me use it on them, it only stays on my row. Does anyone know why I can't? It's really weird :/
Old 06-09-2008, 06:38 AM   #38
#1fanBLUEDRAGON

Thumbs up Re: Blue Dragon Tips, Tricks, Hints, Help, Cheat Codes and Strategy

It may seem strange but the robots main weaknesses are flare. So if your stuck on Szabo or something, just use flare,flara or flarus.

Good luck
Old 07-04-2008, 12:25 PM   #39
Unregistered

Quote:
Hey!
I'm on disk three and don't particularly need help, but I'm curious... I know that you can use healing magic against ghosts, but everytime that I try to hurt them with that, It won't let me use it on them, it only stays on my row. Does anyone know why I can't? It's really weird :/
All you need to do is press the Y button to make it go to the enemy. One of the shhep tribes tell you that. You just need to talk to all the people.lol
Old 07-09-2008, 10:31 PM   #40
Unregistered

ok. you know when you first leave the sheep tribe? then you fight the big monster??
ok well, everytime i almost kill it, it does this defense thing and heals himself. so im fighting it for about an hour then i die and start over again!!
and i tried the sleeping powder on it, but it didn't work. ugh* im stuck. help???
Old 07-25-2008, 10:20 PM   #41
Unregistered

Smile Re: Blue Dragon Tips, Tricks, Hints, Help, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Hi, i'm wondering if anyone can give me some hints on beating tne first boss you know the orange walking dragon on disc 1, THANKS!
Old 07-27-2008, 08:27 AM   #42
Unregistered

how you kill king poo i back attack him and then when we fight he attack and kill marumaro then he attack again and killed shu then kluke then killed jiro then zola i did not get one attack on him even when i did back atack he attack so fast so how do you kill him
Old 07-27-2008, 08:39 AM   #43
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Blue Dragon Tips, Tricks, Hints, Help, Cheat Codes and Strategy

i am getting confused not about the game but all these people saying i am getting stuck on boss here is a realy good tip dont be a noob and rush through the game i did that go far now i am restarting because i got far but i am too weak. now training so far i am on the disc 2 and i am just running around fighting monster to get levels up if you dont tdo this you will keep getting stuck like i killed the first boss you fight. i at level 10 killed the boss people call orange dino or something i train for ages if you dont do this you will to the 3rd disc and be level 30 or 40 when you should be higher so train more and dont skip monsters and stop say i cant kill it i killed all boss in disc one with not having one person die not one and it did not take a hour it took a few min
Old 07-27-2008, 08:49 AM   #44
Unregistered

Quote:
what level must we have when we have all the characters on disc 1, i guess it's in the city of jibral
i was level 25 i think
Old 07-31-2008, 04:55 AM   #45
Unregistered~~

Unhappy Re: Blue Dragon Tips, Tricks, Hints, Help, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i am getting confused not about the game but all these people saying i am getting stuck on boss here is a realy good tip dont be a noob and rush through the game i did that go far now i am restarting because i got far but i am too weak. now training so far i am on the disc 2 and i am just running around fighting monster to get levels up if you dont tdo this you will keep getting stuck like i killed the first boss you fight. i at level 10 killed the boss people call orange dino or something i train for ages if you dont do this you will to the 3rd disc and be level 30 or 40 when you should be higher so train more and dont skip monsters and stop say i cant kill it i killed all boss in disc one with not having one person die not one and it did not take a hour it took a few min
No clue what you're saying. When I first started playing I fought everything. But slowly enemies started getting cheap and always seemed to get to attack me 2 or 3 times before I could make a move, even worse in big groups. I started skipping most regular battles. The only time I regret skipping leveling is when I got towards the end of disc 2 when you fight the Szabo and the other 4 robots for the 2nd time, all at once. That fight tore me a new one. Still won and made it to disc 3 with an average level of 34~35 lol. I even beat the Ghost Yeet tree at level 36~. My jobs were about the same all main classes were 35~ with subs around 15~18. Best setup by far for general whole game use is: Sword with some Guardian, Monk with some Sword, Black with White, White with Barrier, and Assassin with a little White/Support

As long as you do your preparations and skill selection before battle, you're fine. Another quick tip: don't sell accessories with unique abilities. Save all of your "X element resistance" earrings and such. When you face a boss that focuses on 1 element it's much better lose a few M.Def. points for a 50% resistance to an element.

Anyway, the real reason I posted here was a question: I've gone through everything I can find for the most part on Disc 3, both Mech fortresses, the Sea Cube, and I've opened almost all of the chests. My problem is this: I'm missing the last 2 White Mage level 6 spells. I have Cure-All but I can't find the other 2 any where. I haven't bothered with entering the final area yet, but if that's where they're located then D:

I've checked all the gamefaq guides and anything that google could produce. I can't find a single thing that says where you can obtain all of the magic in the game. These 2 spells are driving me crazy =/