About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-11-2008, 05:44 PM   #151
Unregistered

Angry Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I'm almost finished this game and I think there might be a bug in it that prevents me from talking to juraiya (pervy sage).

I've retrieved pervy sage's scroll of the womens bath, done the ninja race and delivered him his fan mail from a girl but now I can't get any missions. there are nooo mission scrolls on my map. do I need to do side quests to reach a certain level?

I just want to finish this game plz help
Old 04-11-2008, 10:35 PM   #152
Unregistered

Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm almost finished this game and I think there might be a bug in it that prevents me from talking to juraiya (pervy sage).

I've retrieved pervy sage's scroll of the womens bath, done the ninja race and delivered him his fan mail from a girl but now I can't get any missions. there are nooo mission scrolls on my map. do I need to do side quests to reach a certain level?

I just want to finish this game plz help
I believe that after you do this you need to present the scroll to the Hokage. Then you can go talk to Jiraiya and choose Learn New Jutsu. After you learn it there will be more side quests. Anyhow, check this walkthrough online. It may help you. It may be necessary for you to take on a side quest to make things move forward if you cannot speak to the Hokage or Jiraiya yet.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox...e/932520/50667
Old 04-12-2008, 09:09 AM   #153
Unregistered

Cool Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

does enybody nhow to get on top of hokagas house
Old 04-12-2008, 09:17 AM   #154
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
ya how do you get on the roof of the hokage?details plz
please somebody repliy
Old 04-12-2008, 08:43 PM   #155
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
go on to the building thats by sakura and then try to find a wire that sends you across the river. then drop down to a lower balcony. he should be there.
i was on that balcony but he wasnt there...at least the one i think your talking about...i have to check again though
Old 04-12-2008, 08:51 PM   #156
Unregistered

Smile Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
please somebody repliy
go to where sasuke is, then use chakra concentration to walk on tht lake and there should be a cave, go in the cave, knock down what ever wall with shodow clones and evantually there will be a opening tht will warp you to the top of tht building, find the stairs to get to the very top than u got it.

DONT ATTEMPT UNLESS YOU HAV SHADOW CLONE AND CHAKRA CONCENTRATION LEVEL 3!!!!!
Old 04-17-2008, 09:03 AM   #157
Unregistered

Quote:
i've just completed all the things to get 100% popularity and there is this one woman next to the south entrance sweaping and she still has a purple mad face.....is it just some glitch in the game or something, because i've been getting a lot of problems in the game lately

Do you have the secret achievement? You probably need that.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:36 AM   #158
Unregistered

Quote:
Um, fyi, the 4th Hokage has not been announced that it is or isn't his father. There is a lot of speculation and a lot of rumors, but it still isn't known. So please respect the manga/anime and stick to the FACTS, not some trumped up rumor.

Just because they look the same and based on dialogue doesn't make them related.

Thanks.
Sorry havent seen whole site. So someone might have said this. However, in the manga Tsunade and Jiraiya clearly state the 4th Hokage is Naruto's Father
Also there was a flash back of minato and kushina. They named their child naruto because of the book Jiraiya wrote.
Old 04-19-2008, 10:32 PM   #159
Unregistered

guyz does anyone know how to climb the hokage building! i need to that and i aldo need to find the last lovelorn villager plz help me im so desperate! hes the only person i need to satisfie that and the head next to him which has yellow spikes around him and is a secret to unlock plz help me...
Old 04-19-2008, 10:40 PM   #160
Unregistered

Quote:
go to where sasuke is, then use chakra concentration to walk on tht lake and there should be a cave, go in the cave, knock down what ever wall with shodow clones and evantually there will be a opening tht will warp you to the top of tht building, find the stairs to get to the very top than u got it.

DONT ATTEMPT UNLESS YOU HAV SHADOW CLONE AND CHAKRA CONCENTRATION LEVEL 3!!!!!
i went to where sasukes at but even with walking on water i see no cave to enter
Old 04-20-2008, 05:19 PM   #161
Unregistered

Quote:
where do i go after i do all the side missions
did u get all the ancient coins and gold coins did u finish all the side quests
Old 04-24-2008, 02:55 PM   #162
Unregistered

Smile Re: where is the forest of death?

Quote:
i cant find the forrest of death. i just got the chunin exam quest, and i've talked to kakashi, iruka, sauske, sakura, hokage. where is it? ive been running around in circles so lost, please help
u most go 2 the traningplase and clim the tree
Old 04-27-2008, 12:53 AM   #163
Unregistered

what do i do after i have made 100% of the villagers happy?

where the hell is the forest of death exams, i've completed every task that needs to be completed and i can't find waht to do next, but i think i have to find someone. Please tell me what i must do
Old 04-28-2008, 09:13 PM   #164
Unregistered

Talking Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

to get on hokages house you need to go to where sasukue is use chakra concentration go around the middle rck stop on the rest stop then use the justu again and you will see a hole go inside it then go to the right keep going then head to the left you will see a gate head to it and you will find yourself on the second part of the house climb up and you will see the main part jump on that and climb the opposite direction and your there!oh!it is worth an achievement (acrobat 10 pt)
Old 05-05-2008, 07:21 PM   #165
Unregistered

Angry Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

how do i find Itachi after i do all the missions and defeat Gaara im confused i need help