About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-11-2008, 11:12 AM   #76
Unregistered

Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi, i'm on the section where you have to ask the west tower commander for the armory's password. I'm shooting arrows inside the commander's room using the aftertouch but don't really know what to shoot exactly. If you hit the commander it would kill him and your password is lost/fail... any tips how to get the password?
You have to shoot through a flame and into to the room the the commander is in hit the explosives and it blows him out of the room
Old 01-13-2008, 01:17 PM   #77
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Recently started playing Heavenly Sword and am completely stuck on the Temple Gates section on Chapter 2. Seems like I've done all I need to but they won't open. Any ideas?
Old 01-20-2008, 06:24 PM   #78
Unregistered

It is ok if you just kill them but you don't get as much bonus , if you wait until one attacks press triangle and the counter attack will kick in and then just follow the button icons on screen
Old 01-21-2008, 08:33 PM   #79
Unregistered

im stuck on the very last one with the raven king! right when im about to kill him it says press o then triangle... but it seems as if the triangle never works and he just keeps getting life again... how do i kill him?
Old 01-22-2008, 11:37 AM   #80
bluechild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Heavenly Sword here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
How do I beat Flying fox?Is it possible to access other gold pots on the rims?I can beat his 6 men but then I do not have enough strength to beat the master!
Old 01-23-2008, 07:36 AM   #81
Unregistered

Quote:
you have to shoot them in the head, that the only way they can be killed, you have to cross to the other side pressing 'x' when they get close on the beams and shoot them either from far or before they get too close...happy killing!!!
In the beginning just cross to the other side and aim your arrow in way that it cathes fire on its way then direct the arrow the red gunpowder boxes (of course the heavy armed soldiers must be passing at the right time otherwis its been for nothing). This will clear at least have of them.
Old 01-26-2008, 02:19 PM   #82
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Heavenly Sword here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
HOW DO I GET PAST BOHANS ARMY,WITH THE CATPUL?I do I get to redeam my strength?
Old 01-27-2008, 11:40 AM   #83
bluemoon

Angry Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Come on,there should be enough people that have completed raven king by now!!!Does anyone have any tips on getting through the first section of Bohans army with the catapult and cannon balls?Can't believe I make through Raven King and I'm stuck on something that should be so simple!!.Just using aftertouch seems to take up too much time?Using rapid fire works better gathering points but I'm still not doing something right?Anyway of redeeming health in this section?Any help out there fast!!!
Old 01-28-2008, 09:04 PM   #84
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

How Do You Defeat Bohan's Army Cause I've Played That Section Like 50 Times And I'm Still Losing
Old 01-30-2008, 03:25 PM   #85
bluemoon

Cool Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Thttp://www.gamecricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
Come on,there should be enough people that have completed raven king by now!!!Does anyone have any tips on getting through the first section of Bohans army with the catapult and cannon balls?Can't believe I make through Raven King and I'm stuck on something that should be so simple!!.Just using aftertouch seems to take up too much time?Using rapid fire works better gathering points but I'm still not doing something right?Anyway of redeeming health in this section?Any help out there fast!!!
Where is Chi Kong Lui,Master please answer I'm stuck!!!.Anyone else out there!!!.
Old 01-30-2008, 04:21 PM   #86
heavenly robert

Is there a complete walkthrough anywhere?
Old 01-30-2008, 04:38 PM   #87
heavenly robert

Unhappy Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I dont want to seem mean, but my eight year old daughter beat almost all the fighting parts on this game with controlled button mashing. If anyone over twenty one is having trouble just try furuisly pushing triangle and square while holding R1. It works for my baby so it just might help you too. Then again she is a warrior like daddy.
Old 01-30-2008, 06:03 PM   #88
Unregistered

Quote:
im stuck on the bit where, after you kill the soldiers in the arena, you have to go to the temple to get the code. but u have to get past the big things with axes! they just kill me straight away!

any tips?

cheers
ya moron you need to use your bow and hit them straight in the head...simply as that
Old 01-30-2008, 06:07 PM   #89
Unregistered

Quote:
Is there an easier way to kill the archers while riding the gondala across to the holding place of the hevanly sword at the time you are playing as the sniper girl?
her name is kai....first of all
Second that is the best stage of the game, use your aftertouch to follow through with the arrows once yuo have shot them...try for head shots there worth more, if you miss then duck for cover and do it all over again...its alot of fun, and look for the soldiers when they flash, becuase that will give away there locations.

Trust me its fun and shit.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:18 PM   #90
heavenly robert

Angry Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Well Im back. Boy that was tough. When i got hungry or tired i just let my eight little warrior take over and kick some butt. You thought Norika is a badd a$% you should meet eight year old Miranda. She is crazy as Kai and more cute than Norika. If you guys need any tips ask me and if i am not available you can ask Miranda. She can't spell but she sure kicksn a$#!!! Seriously though if you need help ask. But beware my sharp whit, sarcasm and poor spelling might offend some. ( I mean we beat it on hell mode oc.