About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-22-2008, 11:41 PM   #781
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Tips for drift races:

# The best car (for me) to use is a Rx-7, with stage 4 parts, including the best body kit. Tunning the car is optional. If you want to tune, put all engine to high, and drivetrain, all gears tall.

#When drifting, you may recieve bonus points for doing things in that drift. These include:

*Long Drift ( Bonus 250pts): When you drift for a long period of time.
*Nitrous Drift ( Bonus 100pts): When you use nitrous while drifting ( Please note: If you decide to do a Nitrous dift, instead of drifting sideways, your car will tend to drive forward like a grip car, and the drift will be shortened)
*Slayed on track ( Bonus 250pts): When you are drifting on the edge of the track
*High Speed drift ( Bonus 250pts): When you are at high speed ( I think between 60 to 100mph) and do a drift

#If you want to use a different car than the Rx-7, be sure that it's small and fast with good handling.

#If you crash and can't get back onto the track, you can have the option of restarting the race or, pressing the select button ( For PS3 and PS2)

Happy Drifting everybody!!!!!
Old 01-23-2008, 01:16 PM   #782
only the best

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

K i have a dodge charger rite but i cant figure out how 2 do weelys does any1 here know a 'perfect' way 2 tune it up so it can do atleast 800ft long weelys plz plz plz plz PLZ some one tell help me out, im geting really anoyed with the game!!!!!
Old 01-23-2008, 07:51 PM   #783
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

you need to make your car as high as it can go and big rear wheels.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:16 PM   #784
Unregistered

Smile Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ive jst ran a 7.09 in quatr mile in my camero ss with all stage 4 parts im so proud lol
Honestly I run about a 5.5 in the quarter and a 9.04 in the half with my camero

-Shawankawanka19
Old 01-24-2008, 11:32 AM   #785
Unregistered

Smile Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
you need to make your car as high as it can go and big rear wheels.

could u explain a bit more fully plz
Old 01-24-2008, 12:06 PM   #786
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hi all, can some1 tell me what the best car is on drag?? at the moment ive got a r/v, i upgeaded it all but as soon as i hit the "new" 4th gear it slows down
Old 01-24-2008, 01:45 PM   #787
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
hey guys i have the full version on pc and all i can say is if you want a wheelie comp. car buy the older ford mustang not the new GT500 thats a piece of shit i got a dodge charger with 959BHP and 774 TQ and in the wheelie comp. it will go from 1st and then you have to go straigt to second gear it will work but not the best but yeah dont be a fraid to tune read the helpfull tips if you want anymore help please feel free to email me

dustin.west@sbcglobal.net
my chalanger is faster 975bph 875tq
Old 01-24-2008, 06:10 PM   #788
Unregistered

Quote:
LOL!!! relax!! chill!!!
That is correct. You can ONLY get stage one for all those things (body kits ,hoods,exuaghts tips,spoiler,etc ) and another thing ....... dont cheat that many times dude, you might stuff up the game.
for the roll cage u can get stage 2
Old 01-24-2008, 06:33 PM   #789
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?
u need to make your suspension tight
Old 01-24-2008, 07:58 PM   #790
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

what do you use the clutch for in the game???
and is there a tutorial fo the wheelies?
Old 01-24-2008, 08:03 PM   #791
Unregistered

Question Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

is there a wheelie tutorial? cuz i have no ideah how to do them! and am i supost to use the clutch for anything?
Old 01-24-2008, 11:52 PM   #792
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
is there a wheelie tutorial? cuz i have no ideah how to do them! and am i supost to use the clutch for anything?
Sadly, there is no tutorial for a wheelie race
The clutch is for people who want an added challenge to drag and/ or wheelie racing, when shifting gears. If you look on page 50 or 51, there is a comment that says the best car you need for wheelie races, plus tunning.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:06 AM   #793
Unregistered

Post Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I really need help in getting my BHP higher.

My Dodge Charger R/T is i think about 876BHP, it's got stage 4 parts, stratospeed widebody (The best body kit there is for it), a hood, spoiler, roll cage, exaughts, racing seats.

Tunning: Suspension: Ride hight: all the way high, Engine: All engine is set all the way to high.

Is there anything else I need to do to make my BHP higher?, or do I need to tune my car better?
If anyone can give me a way to make my car better I'd really appreaciate it.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:09 AM   #794
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
I really need help in getting my BHP higher.

My Dodge Charger R/T is i think about 876BHP, it's got stage 4 parts, stratospeed widebody (The best body kit there is for it), a hood, spoiler, roll cage, exaughts, racing seats.

Tunning: Suspension: Ride hight: all the way high, Engine: All engine is set all the way to high.

Is there anything else I need to do to make my BHP higher?, or do I need to tune my car better?
If anyone can give me a way to make my car better I'd really appreaciate it.
Are you using a PS3, PS2, Wii, PC or XBox?
Old 01-25-2008, 08:30 AM   #795
Unregistered

If you want the best car for both Drag and Wheelie events then i suggest the Nissan 240sx. With all stage 4 parts it only gets approx 460 BHP but iv posted a 7.19sec Drag time with 7.50sec averages and over 1,300ft on the wheelie run. Nothing else i've tried can come close so give it i try.