About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-01-2008, 02:03 PM   #76
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey
im stuck inside the moseleum (i think its called) with elena and sully and dont know what to do?!
there are 7 dials, i think i have to turn them in a certain way, but dont know in what order.

anyone able to help?

thanks
please help i am stuck at the same place and just seem to be going round in circles
Old 01-01-2008, 02:08 PM   #77
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
hey
im stuck inside the moseleum (i think its called) with elena and sully and dont know what to do?!
there are 7 dials, i think i have to turn them in a certain way, but dont know in what order.

anyone able to help?

thanks
any ideas i am stuck in the same place all tips will be tested
Old 01-01-2008, 06:04 PM   #78
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

im near the end when im in the room underground where theres roman numerals everywhere i have no clue what to do. someone please help me
Old 01-01-2008, 06:33 PM   #79
Unregistered

Same here, any help ?
Old 01-02-2008, 11:22 AM   #80
Unregistered

Quote:
I Need help. I'm stuck at the part where i push the symbols in inside the cave then there is a big opening in the ground. on the side there is a ladder so i climbed down and now it wont let me do any thing...please help
Shoot the barrels behind the big slanty rock thing so Sully can get down. J
Old 01-02-2008, 01:50 PM   #81
jammie

Exclamation Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Uncharted: Drake's Fortune here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
i am stuck at the bit where nate has to turn them statues around they are called mother john and 2 more names but i cant remember and they is a cumpas on the floor that says n e s o north east south o i dont know what o stands for i am about 66 percent through when i last checked
Old 01-02-2008, 02:27 PM   #82
J:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammie View Post
i am stuck at the bit where nate has to turn them statues around they are called mother john and 2 more names but i cant remember and they is a cumpas on the floor that says n e s o north east south o i dont know what o stands for i am about 66 percent through when i last checked

Jamie, if you go back a few pages read some earlier Answers there are some explaining how to do it. J
Old 01-03-2008, 01:07 PM   #83
Unregistered

Stuck after in library right after the four statues? I guess I'm a fool... I turned the torch already what next? Thanks
Old 01-03-2008, 01:08 PM   #84
Unregistered

nevermind I am a moron!!!
Old 01-04-2008, 04:27 PM   #85
Drake

hey... which direction are the face of the statues gonna point and what first is it angel,hawk,horse and then lion or?
Old 01-05-2008, 01:46 PM   #86
J:)

Hi guys,
Have just completed Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. It took me 3 days as i bought it on thursday. I completed it on Medium difficulty. I thought it was good annoyingly difficult in some places though. Will be happy to help people buy please dont ask for help on the locations of the treasure statues, as I only found 15/60 lol. j
Old 01-06-2008, 02:17 AM   #87
Unregistered

i 'm stuck on the part where i have to go though a gated entrance but its covered in leaves and wont open and dont even get a the hint.
Old 01-06-2008, 08:56 AM   #88
Unregistered

AFTER The Statues, I am stuck!!!! This is the first problem I have run into. There is an opening on the top floor of the SANCTUARY, but I can't tell that it goes anywhere different than was within reach from the outside, HELP!
Old 01-06-2008, 02:14 PM   #89
Unregistered

I'm stuck! I climb the walls by the water falls onto this ledge which leads into a cave. atleast i thought it was a cave but ends up opening up to another part. as you walk through there are ancient crosses above you and the l2 hint button shows up when you get under the crosses. I know i have to do something there but have no idea???? please help
Old 01-06-2008, 03:56 PM   #90
Unregistered

[please help me in the parte were there are 7 simbols how go you have to put them so the door opens please help me on that one