About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-27-2007, 03:56 AM   #46
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
the forth master (if u mean by the 4 hokage) is naruto's dad i dont know his name though,sorry
the forth master is ebisu but if u mean the 4th Hokage then it is Minato Namikaze (Naruto's father)
Old 12-27-2007, 03:59 AM   #47
Unregistered

Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
i cant find the lovelorn villager that is between the bathhouse and the one sitting on the bridge. i know the spot but i cant see him anywhere
you should have already got him he is the one cleaning outside the bathouse (the one you got when you were training konohamaru
Old 12-29-2007, 11:20 AM   #48
Unregistered

weres anko!
Old 12-29-2007, 01:25 PM   #49
Unregistered

Question Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Naruto: Rise of a Ninja here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
how do you master a jutsu?
Old 12-29-2007, 09:25 PM   #50
Unregistered

how do you make the last villiger happy on naruto rise of the ninga
Old 12-30-2007, 02:33 PM   #51
Unregistered

Quote:
how do you master a jutsu?

You go to one of naruto's sensei's and spend your training points to upgrade to level 3 in each category, *chakra concentration* *sexy jutsu* and *clone*
Old 12-31-2007, 04:44 PM   #52
Unregistered

Talking Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
no, you cannot earn anyone throught the game

the only character you can get other than the ones they give you is shikimaru, which you have to download through the XBL marketplace
you can get jaraiya and sarutobi from the xbL market
Old 12-31-2007, 07:21 PM   #53
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
ya how do you get on the roof of the hokage?details plz
how do you get on the roof of the hokage and get more all the ppl
Old 12-31-2007, 09:23 PM   #54
Unregistered

You have to Run on the side of the boder of the hokage building then run on it and jump on the side of the building prow.
Old 12-31-2007, 09:29 PM   #55
Unregistered

Run onto the highest building close to the hokage face then run onto the the face.
Old 01-01-2008, 01:32 AM   #56
Unregistered

Cool Re: where is the forest of death?

Quote:
i cant find the forrest of death. i just got the chunin exam quest, and i've talked to kakashi, iruka, sauske, sakura, hokage. where is it? ive been running around in circles so lost, please help
You go to the training ground where team 7 meets and go to the large tree on the right of the gate and you will see foot prints.... climb it and it will lead you to the forest of death....
Old 01-01-2008, 02:08 AM   #57
Unregistered

Cool Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

You cannot get on top of the Hokage Mountain.
Old 01-01-2008, 02:16 AM   #58
Unregistered

Quote:
Hey, does anyone here know a site that tells all of Konohamaru's hiding spots? Because i'm on his 16 H&S challenge, and i cant find him. I've tried 14 times already. I'm getting desperate here. :/ Please help!

Thanks
On #16 H&S there is a tall, thin building.Use level 3 Chakra Concentration to reach the top.Move the camera around until you see an insert in the side of the building.Drop down from the top into the insert.
Old 01-01-2008, 02:31 AM   #59
Unregistered

Smile Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

On the list of acheivements a few of them say "beat forest of death exam with .... HOW DO I USE those PPL.Also, how do i earn the points to become genin,chunin, and jonin?????

THANKS!! To any1 who helps!
Old 01-01-2008, 10:53 AM   #60
Unregistered

Talking Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Hey you Guys I have 78 achevements on my 360's console. If you people need a acevement comment on my post and I will give you a achevement.

P.S I have unlocked every achevement for Naruto Rise Of A Ninja! ( Sorry If you think I'm bragging)