About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-08-2007, 07:01 PM   #31
Unregistered

Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Can You unlock anyone in this game? Ive been trying to find out? If it doesn't then that would seriously suck! I just wanted this game because i excpected new people and new moves and stuff. :'(
Old 12-15-2007, 11:11 AM   #32
Unregistered

Angry Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey, does anyone here know a site that tells all of Konohamaru's hiding spots? Because i'm on his 16 H&S challenge, and i cant find him. I've tried 14 times already. I'm getting desperate here. :/ Please help!

Thanks
it sucks there no way to get to him
Old 12-16-2007, 01:07 AM   #33
Unregistered

Talking Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
it sucks there no way to get to him
there is a way... you have to use chakra concentration level 2 to get to the top of that building then walk around to th edge of the building almost facing the big tree... jump down to on top of that water container and the you can see there is a lil room in between the building and the tree..that is where he is...
Old 12-17-2007, 05:02 PM   #34
Unregistered

Quote:
On the last ramen delivery I need help with the seventh delivery were do I go to get to the top of that building
That one was kinda tricky

As you are going there, look up and notice there is a wire connecting to the top of the building, keep on looking at that wire, it doesnt go very long (and yes, you have to go backwards)

after you see the building you have to go on (its by the weaponry shop, you should hear the clanking), you have to run up it with lvl 1 chakra concentration

then just run on the wire and you get to the top

P.S. after you deliver it, go to the left, theres a gold coin
Old 12-18-2007, 05:52 AM   #35
Unregistered

Quote:
That one was kinda tricky

As you are going there, look up and notice there is a wire connecting to the top of the building, keep on looking at that wire, it doesnt go very long (and yes, you have to go backwards)

after you see the building you have to go on (its by the weaponry shop, you should hear the clanking), you have to run up it with lvl 1 chakra concentration

then just run on the wire and you get to the top

P.S. after you deliver it, go to the left, theres a gold coin
sorry, the way I typed that, it seemed very vague

The wire I'm talking about is the thing you can "skate" on (to help, the wire connecting to the big red building is on the corner, so you know where to look)
When I say "walk backwards" I meant that you have to go in the opposite direction of the arrow that points you to the building

"after you see the building you have to go on" that was really confusing, I meant once you see the building that connects to the red one (with the skating wire), run on top of it with lvl 1 Chakra concentration
Old 12-18-2007, 05:55 AM   #36
Unregistered

Quote:
Can You unlock anyone in this game? Ive been trying to find out? If it doesn't then that would seriously suck! I just wanted this game because i excpected new people and new moves and stuff. :'(
no, you cannot earn anyone throught the game

the only character you can get other than the ones they give you is shikimaru, which you have to download through the XBL marketplace
Old 12-19-2007, 11:33 AM   #37
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I was wonderin if i can say this, But this game really sucks because of all those boring races and the game was very short. The game is not worth $49.00 it is worth more like a Demo CD!!!! Im very dissapointed for the maker of this game.........
Old 12-19-2007, 05:55 PM   #38
Unregistered

i cant find the lovelorn villager that is between the bathhouse and the one sitting on the bridge. i know the spot but i cant see him anywhere
Old 12-25-2007, 08:10 PM   #39
Unregistered

Cool Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

HELP i need 3 villagers to be happy but did evbery thing butn the quest only did 18 but i cant do no more because it wont let me Help . i still need the lost puppy the waterfall race and the other thing cant do no more quest please HELP
Old 12-25-2007, 11:31 PM   #40
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
does anyone know who the fourth master is?

iruka, kakashi, and jiraiya are the masters but was the hokage the fourth master because i forgot...
the forth master (if u mean by the 4 hokage) is naruto's dad i dont know his name though,sorry
Old 12-25-2007, 11:35 PM   #41
Unregistered

Quote:
does anyone know who the fourth master is?

iruka, kakashi, and jiraiya are the masters but was the hokage the fourth master because i forgot...
the 4 master (if u mean the 4 hokage)is naruto's dad i don't know his name though,sorry
Old 12-26-2007, 02:31 PM   #42
Unregistered

Angry Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

How Do I Get The Chakra Concentartion
Old 12-26-2007, 09:26 PM   #43
Unregistered

Quote:
How Do I Get The Chakra Concentartion
well you go buy it with your training points of one of the masters
Old 12-26-2007, 09:35 PM   #44
Unregistered

Talking Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

does anyone know if there gona make other one because i am looking forward to learning the move reusendgun because they cant just make one n leave it at that i am hoping that they make naruto 2 so the story go on because i dnt want it too stop there n if the makers of this game are reading this plz make other naruto so the story goes on like they did 4 blue dragon that was a 3 disc game and it was awsome !!!!! plz and thank you ps how can i get health fast
Old 12-26-2007, 11:08 PM   #45
josh.c

is there ever going to be a rise of a ninja 2 i relly need a answer i have been ever were but no info so plz if you plzplz add me on msn dark-dude-2k7@hotmail.co.uk plz i need a strat answer

p.s i love naruto but the stroy line was too short