About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-30-2007, 06:31 PM   #31
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I am in the circular room after pulling on the chain. What now?
Old 11-30-2007, 11:33 PM   #32
Unregistered

Re: Stuck in the Cemetery - Please Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am stuck in the beginning of Chapter 15. I can't figure out how to get out of the cemetery. From where you enter the cemetery, I walked straight up the stairs to the left, jump on the ledge traverse the ledge to the other side of the wall get on the vine and swing but can't seem to get enough momentum to get to the other ledge. What am I doing wrong?
I have the same problem. anyone?
Old 12-01-2007, 09:50 AM   #33
Unregistered

Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Okay Im at the castle where if you fall there are a bunch of people in the water waiting to attack you. Is there any advice on what to do?
Old 12-04-2007, 07:58 PM   #34
Unregistered

Talking Re: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I am trapped in the beginning of chater 15, when I reach that vine I can't get enough speed to get the next ledge. Anyone?
Old 12-04-2007, 11:48 PM   #35
Unregistered

Re: Stuck at the beginning...

hit a realy fast when he grabs the chain
Old 12-04-2007, 11:50 PM   #36
Unregistered

stuck at the waterfall chapter 3

im stuck on the last rock after the jeep pulled up where do i go help plz
Old 12-06-2007, 04:27 PM   #37
Richof50

Quote:
I am trapped in the beginning of chater 15, when I reach that vine I can't get enough speed to get the next ledge. Anyone?
Me too. Tried everything. Need help here. Been great up to now.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:52 PM   #38
Futurama_Freak1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richof50 View Post
Me too. Tried everything. Need help here. Been great up to now.
Climb UP the vine a bit and then swing.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:30 PM   #39
Unregistered

Quote:
The journal (view by pressing "select") relates each of the statues to Matthew, Mark, Luke or John. Then it relates each to a direction on a compass. Look on the floor in the middle of the statues and you will see a compass. Climb up to each of the statues and face them in the appropriate direction as stated in the journal. For example the statue that is suppose to face North, turn it's face so it is looking North.

Hope this helps you out.
I have tried that turning the east guy east west guy west and so on but Still nothing happens. I even have tried other combinations I ve done it in order which I think is the angel statue the bird the flying horse guy then the lion but still nothing happens. And what is actually suppose to happen when you get it right.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:27 AM   #40
Futurama_Freak1

how to do the stupid statue puzzle

first make sure all the statues are started off by facing the center (it should already be if you haven't moved it yet). go to the lion (mark) first and make him face in the left direction ( to double check look on the ground compass and he should be facing in the o (west) direction). then jump to the falcon (john) and make him do a 180. (again to double check look at the compass and he should be facing away from the center, which is pointing east). now jump to the lady? (matthew) and do another 180 degrees turn. She also should be facing away from the center (this should be north). lastly jump to the cow (luke) and make him face the right direction (this should point south). if you did it correctly a secret passage should open in the same direction luke is facing.
Old 12-09-2007, 12:48 PM   #41
Unregistered

Quote:
stuck where the shotguns make a cross and a skull head is there. the clue shows that picture, but i cannot seem to figure it out. if i run off cliff i die and i cant climb across either...i tried shooting the shotguns the skull, grenades..everything.
me too...
Old 12-13-2007, 07:35 AM   #42
Unregistered

you have to point the statue twords the direction that is specified such as if it says this statue is the north point it facing the north
Old 12-14-2007, 11:54 AM   #43
unregistered

ok...for the statues thing heres how you do it

mark(lion)-turn one notch to the right

luke(ox)-turn one notch to the left

Eagle(john)-turn TWO notches to the right or left so his back is facing the compass and he is looking in the opposite direction

Mathew- turn TWO notches to the right or left so his back is facing the compass and he is looking in the opposite direction

PS:BEFORE U TURN EACH ONE MAKE SURE YOUR BACK IS FACING THE COMPASS AND YOU ARE FACE TO FACE WITH THE STATUE
Old 12-15-2007, 09:54 AM   #44
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;140157]
Quote:
im stuck in the castle after i use the chain to open that sewer looking passway in go into the next room and dont know wat to do ?> theres no way across and i fall and nate keeps swimming and cant come up please help this is pissing me off!!![/QUOT
WE NEED HELP!!!!

ME TOO - What to do????
Old 12-15-2007, 10:22 AM   #45
Unregistered

Stuck swimming around in room - no way out...

Quote:
im stuck in the castle after i use the chain to open that sewer looking passway in go into the next room and dont know wat to do ?> theres no way across and i fall and nate keeps swimming and cant come up please help this is pissing me off!!!
OK - FOUND IT!

To the left of the pillar that is on the left of the exit opposite your entry on the far wall there is a hand hold. It's not obvious and kind of glows a little. You have to be prescisely in the correct position to grab it. Then just work your way around to the wall to the left and activate the chain driven door that will allow the room to fill with water. Swim to the oppsite side and do the same with the other chain driven door / gate. Now swim to the exit.......