About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-27-2007, 09:55 PM   #166
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

has ne1 found all of the assassin flaga bcuz once i have the last assassin flag i have unlocked every single acheivment in the game and that would be tight.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:27 PM   #167
Unregistered

i was wondering how do you save after you finish assassins creed like when you pick a timeline, how do you save in that timeline.?
Old 11-27-2007, 10:50 PM   #168
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

This Ending Sucks!!! Stuck In The Room With Nothin 2 Do But Walk Around !!! Im So Pissed Lol
Old 11-28-2007, 01:08 AM   #169
Unregistered

wat do u do after the last mission wen u look at the wall wit all the red marking???
Old 11-28-2007, 03:23 AM   #170
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Got the same problem, I'm stuck in the end. I see some codes on the floor, symbols and stuff. Don't know what to do next, or.. is there anything more to do?
no other then go 4 all da flags a kill all the templars n rescue all citizens an gain all view points pretty tedious staff bt definotly wetting the appetite 4 a new 1 set a couple of centurys later in africa or sumtin i want maps 4 flags found all assains 1s bt cnt b assed finding rest
Old 11-28-2007, 03:27 AM   #171
Unregistered

Quote:
i was wondering how do you save after you finish assassins creed like when you pick a timeline, how do you save in that timeline.?
as usual cnt save u gta jus complete a view point or save a citizen an yes u gta chose what leval u want an do it again im pissed didnt gt 85% of glitchs achievment or talked to lucy 4 every convosation only realised u can access their computers halfway thru, once uve complete everything i reacon a special area in acre is released far left by main entrance to city looks like old ships stuck on da sand if true peeps let me know
Old 11-28-2007, 03:29 AM   #172
Unregistered

Quote:
wat do u do after the last mission wen u look at the wall wit all the red marking???
get in the annimus an complete evry memory block ie get all flags rescue all citizens etc
Old 11-28-2007, 03:34 AM   #173
Unregistered

Quote:
has ne1 found all of the assassin flaga bcuz once i have the last assassin flag i have unlocked every single acheivment in the game and that would be tight.
assasins flag is only 1s i gt theres a particularly sneaky few, 1 where u do the huge leap of faith from the top tower once down make ur way back up but check over evry ledge (witout fallin off)n ull c wot u thought was a drop leads on to ledge wit flag also on outside of big chasm surrounding lake on a little ledge on back of buildins theres 1 the rest r pretty simple 1 i missed 4 ages was walking down the hill from entrance to base i always jus ran an jumped off the ledges down bt walk an theyll b 1 on ur left coming down into town
Old 11-28-2007, 10:20 AM   #174
Unregistered

You get into the assassins building from the roof but you must not be anonymous.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:44 PM   #175
Unregistered

in the game i pickpocketed some sort of device from the doctor as desmond. wat is it for?
Old 11-28-2007, 01:32 PM   #176
Unregistered

i am on the part where u need to got to the meeting and i dont know where it is so could u help me plz.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:02 PM   #177
Unregistered

Picking the Pocket of the first mission in Damascus... how is it done. I've tried over and over holding the 'B' button down while following him just doesn't seem to work.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:44 PM   #178
Unregistered

when you enter the city all you gotta do is go to exit memory then reload from last memory and it will start you from the bureau
Old 11-28-2007, 07:25 PM   #179
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

apparently you all fucking suck im at the last part and dont know how to get the guys fucking email u fucking nooobs
Old 11-28-2007, 09:30 PM   #180
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Assassins Creed here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
HEY FOR ENTERING THE BEAROUS YOU HAVE TO BE ON GREEN ALERT AND GO ON TOP OF ROOF AND ITS A GATE ON TOP YOU DROP IN TO IT