About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-25-2007, 05:01 PM   #76
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I got a Pagani Zonda F. It runs a half mile in low tens and a quarter mile in the low sixes. It is $741,000 but I got a free car ticket bonus from a race. Its AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-25-2007, 05:01 PM   #77
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

thankssssssssssssssssss
Old 11-25-2007, 05:06 PM   #78
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Hey Every BOdy !!

I got a Pagani zonda F what mode i should use for it ?
Old 11-25-2007, 05:49 PM   #79
Unregistered

What is easy way to Dominate ?
Old 11-25-2007, 06:45 PM   #80
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
someone help me i cant figure out how to do a wheelie and its pissin me off i use the chevelle ss someone plz help
ok anyone who wants a wheelie car that will do the full 1340ft. email me i will send u the full blueprint its to much to list on here but the car is a camaro ss and by doing a wheelie the hole way were u dont need nitrous or have to shift very well or have to get max traction email me outrageousauto@yahoo.com
Old 11-25-2007, 10:38 PM   #81
Unregistered

hey guys i have the full version on pc and all i can say is if you want a wheelie comp. car buy the older ford mustang not the new GT500 thats a piece of shit i got a dodge charger with 959BHP and 774 TQ and in the wheelie comp. it will go from 1st and then you have to go straigt to second gear it will work but not the best but yeah dont be a fraid to tune read the helpfull tips if you want anymore help please feel free to email me

dustin.west@sbcglobal.net
Old 11-26-2007, 01:37 AM   #82
Unregistered

alright, so im pretty pissed off that im stuck cuz i cant beat past *Autopolis*

can anyone help me with the *GTO Sector Shootout* Race.

for some reason, everyone else is faster than me, but we all have the same horses, and this damn GTO turns like an F350.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:46 PM   #83
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
how did you get all that hp im almost done with the game and have all stage3 parts only got like 650 hp! where can i get stage 4 parts?
use the cheat= unlockallthings
Old 11-27-2007, 04:22 AM   #84
Unregistered

hello, i have just brought nfs pro street what do you press to do a whellie?? i got enough horsepower but i do not know what to press on the ps3 please can you help me?
Old 11-27-2007, 04:37 AM   #85
Unregistered

hello, please can someon ehelp me i have jkust brought nfs and i want to a whellie but i dont know how to!
Old 11-27-2007, 05:20 AM   #86
Unregistered

Quote:
alright, so im pretty pissed off that im stuck cuz i cant beat past *Autopolis*

can anyone help me with the *GTO Sector Shootout* Race.

for some reason, everyone else is faster than me, but we all have the same horses, and this damn GTO turns like an F350.
Hey man,
there could be two reasons why the gto handles as bad as you say
1. you suck at playing this game and BRAKE while you turn, try to brake b4 the corners
2. or you are more intune to the JAPtune cars which have very aggressive handling, where as the gto is a larger base car with less traction

my best advice is dont push to hard entering the corners, brake about 3 to 4 car leinghts b4 the corners and only half to quarter exceleration throught the corners, and if you use the "clutch" feature its alot easyier to handle the muscle cars
Old 11-27-2007, 11:50 AM   #87
Unregistered

Hi i have one very stupid question.How i can be good when i race in drag?Every time i make good burnout and then i start after 3-4 sec and i finish with 25-29 seconds.How is possible to do this but the computer players have 15.00 sec time.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:50 AM   #88
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
hello, please can someon ehelp me i have jkust brought nfs and i want to a whellie but i dont know how to!
in for answer
Old 11-27-2007, 02:15 PM   #89
Unregistered

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

how do u get to the cheats menu on pro street i cnt do it anyone help me??
Old 11-27-2007, 03:28 PM   #90
Unregistered

gt500 8 sec. cant do a weelie.....help