About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-23-2007, 02:29 PM   #31
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have a Ford Charger R/T with abaout 900bhp and 1000nm byt I cant get it onto a weelie. can someone help me?

yes, all you have to do is select a certain drag race or something and if your still stuck go on their website

thank you
bigfoot1175
Old 11-23-2007, 02:35 PM   #32
Unregistered

Smile Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

what is the best speed challenge car to use to face RYO???
Old 11-23-2007, 05:56 PM   #33
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

yes you can wheelie with a supra i do the whole 1/4 mile with mine and usually do high 6 or low 7 on the strip
Old 11-23-2007, 07:46 PM   #34
Unregistered

Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

how do i set up a private race with my brother in the other room? can someone help
Old 11-23-2007, 08:48 PM   #35
Unregistered

i need cheats for nfs prostreet if u could help me out yo
Old 11-23-2007, 08:51 PM   #36
Unregistered

Quote:
what is the best speed challenge car to use to face RYO???
its the r34 it has the best handling and top speed
Old 11-23-2007, 10:28 PM   #37
Unregistered

i have a ss chevelle and i can wheeli the whole track!
but i want to make it faster any one got blueprint and set up for it or any car. email me if you can help.
please.

my e-mail is streetpizza51890@hotmail.com
Old 11-24-2007, 12:57 AM   #38
Unregistered

Lol this gonna sound retarted but i cant find where to put the cheats in, i have tryed all the options and their is no were to enter a cheat. can some one please direct me to it from the first menu?
Old 11-24-2007, 02:43 AM   #39
Unregistered

Quote:
Lol this gonna sound retarted but i cant find where to put the cheats in, i have tryed all the options and their is no were to enter a cheat. can some one please direct me to it from the first menu?
On the Career main menu there should be a option that says something like "enter codes" or "codes"
Old 11-24-2007, 05:36 AM   #40
mmfgamer

Talking Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

My Porsche Carrera S did a half mile in 11.86 seconds!!!
Old 11-24-2007, 08:08 AM   #41
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

"can u wheelie with a supra"

It may be possible but I have yet to see it performed. If you want a nice wheelie, buy a nice classic-style rear wheel drive muscle.
Old 11-24-2007, 08:17 AM   #42
Unregistered

Smile Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Hey guys,

I need some advice. I'm saving my cash for a Lamborghini. Should I use it in Drag or Top Seed mode? I'm just worried that if I use it for Top Speed, it will take off into the air on even the mildest bumps and lose control. (A Ford GT, with relatively the same body style, also another powerful car, did the same thing)

I'm thinking about Drag in that case, but my Charger R/T already owns the track. Okay, so I don't have stage 4 parts yet. I JUST got to the superpromotion race, so for where I'm at this thing is amazing:
857 bhp
0-60 in 1.5 seconds
0-100 in 3.03 seconds

So I don't know what to do.
Any help, thanks ahead of time.
Old 11-24-2007, 12:22 PM   #43
Unregistered

i ran a 11.63 today in the half with a sti
Old 11-24-2007, 12:22 PM   #44
Unregistered

is there anyway to modify your car without doing the career?
Old 11-24-2007, 12:25 PM   #45
TW Fenix bane

Angry Re: Need for Speed NFS Pro Street Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

is there an easy way to get money? i got a camaro concept it has 500 some odd horsepower and does about 600 feet wheelies but i need money and im in the thrid showdown and i have a really crappy horsepower and i need it if i want to beat any of the kings. thoughts?