About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-15-2007, 09:49 PM   #16
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Belialus,
To find your contact, stand on the assassin's clan symbol. In front of the symbol there is an opening, drop down, the contact is through the doorway.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:56 PM   #17
Unregistered

Hey, im really really lost, i just beat the first couple of missions, and my objective is to investigate 6 people but i dont know who to investigate.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:26 PM   #18
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

dude its not that hard set the marker on the map watch the countdown in numbers to where u need to go and ur all set....its simple
Old 11-16-2007, 03:25 AM   #19
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I beat the game and am actually after the credits.. I saw the markings and have looked on thier computers... what do i do now?
ok i figured out what you need to do its really gay and will make you cry for having to wait all this time for this crap but when you are in the room press and hold down the "y" button alowing you to use your egale eye. you can see the morkings on the floor. then go to the bed room and look at the wall behind your bed and press and hold the "y" butto again then your done the credits will role and if you wait you can do stuff but from there its over i know really gay ending for a game like this. i found the game fun but it pissed me off alot. and i wish there was a better ending. but what the hell im sure the writers where high or drunbk when they wrote that part . well i hope i help.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:40 AM   #20
Unregistered

hey guys...

took us poor swiss quite a bit longer, but finally we get 2 play what ya'll been talking bout... :-)))

anyway..
did some of the first missions, 3 exactly..
but now i'm in ?damascus? again (not sure bout the city - 4th mission!!) and the guy in the bureau send me 2 investigate something.. i just can't find anything on my map!!!
i cleared all the sidemissions,checked out all the spots.... what do i have 2 do?!
any1 can help me????
Old 11-16-2007, 01:30 PM   #21
Unregistered

Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
The entrance is atop one of the buildings. The problem is, you shouldn't be looking for a door. The opening is actually a hole in the roof, where you'll see vines growing around what appears to be a wicker skylight. Drop down there.
Old 11-16-2007, 04:22 PM   #22
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

im stuck at the same part of the game.. after the 1st 3 assassinations we go bak to the cities but i dont kno how 2 find any of the people to interrogate, etc... someone pleez help
Old 11-16-2007, 04:51 PM   #23
Unregistered

guys, im stuck on the part where it says 'speak with the bureau leader in damascus.

when i walk out of the building i go into a tutotrial, i can do the combo kill but not the practice fight.

do i need to do this?

where is the leader??

please reply.
Old 11-16-2007, 04:55 PM   #24
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

6th memory block, Assassinating the REAL robert is hard, i cant beat all the crusaders AND him need help
Old 11-16-2007, 04:57 PM   #25
Unregistered

guys, im stuck on the part where it says 'speak with the bureau leader in damascus.

when i walk out of the building i go into a tutotrial, i can do the combo kill but not the practice fight.

do i need to do this?

where is the leader??

please reply.

Please quick reply
Old 11-16-2007, 05:00 PM   #26
Unregistered

Same Problem here. Killed 1st 3 marks, went to Jerusalem. Saw man in Bureau who said find 3 of 6 investigations to proceed. Went to most of the arial spots and can find not one new objective. Should I have not finished all the side missions earlier??? WTF!! Anyone know what I am obviously missing???
Old 11-16-2007, 05:06 PM   #27
Unregistered

oh i got on a horse and now i think im on way to see bureau leader, is that correct?????????
Old 11-16-2007, 06:17 PM   #28
Unregistered

argh same in damascus visited buerou and the investigation mission wont show up do i have to save all citizens first or what ??? arghh!!!
Old 11-16-2007, 06:41 PM   #29
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeftPanda View Post
After the first missions is Jerusalem, Damascus and the other place how do you find the people to investigate in those cities when you go back the second time?
yea,im trying tocomplete the investigations but ive climbed all the high spots and nothing has appeared on my map(no pickpockets,interrogations,eaves drop,nothin)what do i do,its really frustrating
Old 11-16-2007, 07:18 PM   #30
Unregistered

How do i get my wepons back from the west thing i tried it but i cant find the guy