About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-18-2009, 11:02 AM   #1
Dale Weir
Site God

Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers for Nintendo Wii. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
Dale Weir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:23 PM   #2
Unregistered

Re: Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Does anyone know where to find the 3 kids that are hiding in the queens garden ?
Old 12-27-2009, 03:39 PM   #3
Unregistered

Re: Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

I'm stuck trying to throw the stupid sword into Amidatelion's Summon's arm. The goblins keep attacking me.
Any tips?
Old 12-27-2009, 07:09 PM   #4
Unregistered

Tell me this much, do the goblins keep respawning? If they do not, here is my answer: try to eliminate some the goblins and then try to throw the sword in Amidatelion's Summon's arm. If that does not work, then I do not know what else to tell you. But if it still does not work, ask someone on this thread.
Old 12-28-2009, 03:41 AM   #5
Unregistered

Quote:
Does anyone know where to find the 3 kids that are hiding in the queens garden ?
One is near the far gate, one is in the flowers, and one is up above on the floating sections.

Quote:
I'm stuck trying to throw the stupid sword into Amidatelion's Summon's arm. The goblins keep attacking me.
Any tips?
Quote:
Tell me this much, do the goblins keep respawning?
Yes, Goblins respawn. Just simply just point towards the spot and throw it. Make sure that you're well in front of Bahamut, otherwise the wing will deflect it. I never found the Goblins a problem.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:45 AM   #6
Unregistered

I might sound really stupid for asking this, but how do i get to Red Leaf Station?
Old 01-05-2010, 04:11 PM   #7
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Any tips?
I too had issues with the dragon and goblins and decided that I was not going to worry about the dragon and went after the goblins. I threw 1 sword at the dragons target and got him to fly but he came back. I went after more goblins. After a time he flew off and destroyed the plateau. You wind up floating on a rock. At this point the dragon attacks you but the path forward is obvious.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:08 PM   #8
Unregistered

How do you get dropped into the garbage lands? I have to go through the garbage lands to get to the palace so I can crash the party so I can get the last crystal idol from the princess.

I tried throwing pulling the lever from the inside
I tried pulling the lever from the outside and quickly going through but the drop thing reset when I touched that bar.
I even tried waiting around inside for the moogle to pull the lever and got bored. Then the moogle had the nerve to pull the lever the second I touched the ground on the outside.

If I'm not supposed to get dropped into the garbage pit outside Cid's workshop, is there some other way to reach the party?
Old 01-07-2010, 05:28 PM   #9
Wiz

Exclamation Re: Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Hey i think i'm almost done the game but how do u kill the last boss? (it's the one with the big ship) and when you take the right face off he summon a arm out of no where and i do know how to stop it? it kill's me in two hit's and there are many parts of it's arm.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:13 PM   #10
Unregistered

After the Areal Prison, we have to go to the ruins, but I don't know how to get there!? Does anyone know??
Old 01-08-2010, 08:44 PM   #11
Unregistered

if your still trying to crash the party you get on the express train at central station and eventualy he jumps off the train to a cut scene of what happened to the princesses father
Old 01-17-2010, 08:56 AM   #12
Unregistered

im stuck on the part in the aerial prison with the three giant crystal robots and theyre impossible for me to kill
plz help me out
Old 01-31-2010, 01:14 AM   #13
Unregistered

Smile Re: Final Fantasy CC Crystal Bearers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do you get dropped into the garbage lands? I have to go through the garbage lands to get to the palace so I can crash the party so I can get the last crystal idol from the princess.

I tried throwing pulling the lever from the inside
I tried pulling the lever from the outside and quickly going through but the drop thing reset when I touched that bar.
I even tried waiting around inside for the moogle to pull the lever and got bored. Then the moogle had the nerve to pull the lever the second I touched the ground on the outside.

If I'm not supposed to get dropped into the garbage pit outside Cid's workshop, is there some other way to reach the party?
You board the shuttle the shuttle station on the left then you will see a cutsecene where you jump in to the junkyard
Old 02-06-2010, 12:57 PM   #14
Unregistered

To get to the Junkyard, you do not go through the garbage chute in Cid's workshop. You must go back to the Capital and take the shuttle. It passes over the junkyard and once you get directly over the junkyard it goes to a cutscene and you end up in the palace.
Old 04-10-2010, 04:32 AM   #15
Unregistered

your supposed to be on the train heading to the library etc Layle would then jump off in the middle of the train ride after u wait a few mins then ur at the palace