About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-24-2009, 03:09 PM   #1
Dale Weir
Site God

Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper for PC and Xbox 360. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Last edited by Dale Weir; 04-23-2010 at 10:13 AM.
Dale Weir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:37 PM   #2
Typhos

Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Anyone knows what to do when stuck as Dr. Watson in Whitechapel? I believe that my next step is to gain access to the shop owned by I. Solomonvitch, but it's closed, have I missed to do something?
Old 05-31-2009, 06:35 AM   #3
Unregistered

Question Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

How to open the bag? what are th numbers and in which order?
Old 05-31-2009, 03:05 PM   #4
Unregistered

Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

the lock combination is
Old 05-31-2009, 06:06 PM   #5
Unregistered

Press spacebar to see hotspots.. Green magnifying glasses are things you've looked at before, clear ones are ones you haven't..
If you are stuck as Watson in Whitechapel early in the game, search the brothel and the clinic..
Old 06-01-2009, 01:07 AM   #6
Typhos

Okay, I will try to look for clues at the places and not just talk to the people there.
Old 01-02-2010, 02:25 PM   #7
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
the lock combination is
what thats to easy
Old 12-26-2009, 10:41 AM   #8
Pauline

Quote:
How to open the bag? what are th numbers and in which order?
The numbers go from the top 1
2 3
4 5 6
Old 07-01-2009, 11:08 AM   #9
ramjet739
New Poster

Smile Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhos View Post
Anyone knows what to do when stuck as Dr. Watson in Whitechapel? I believe that my next step is to gain access to the shop owned by I. Solomonvitch, but it's closed, have I missed to do something?
If I remember correctly, try going to the Police Station. When you talk to Humphries look to the left of the desk and you should find a wastbasket with some paper in it. You should be fine from there. ramjet739
ramjet739 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:21 PM   #10
Unregistered

Quote:
first go the the house where the the man whom his cane is stolen and beside the lady that cleans the room you wil lfind a black foot print. .then go the clinic and there press space you will find the same black foot prints tal kwith the doctor then u will complete..
Old 05-11-2011, 08:09 PM   #11
Unregistered

Quote:
go to the clinic on the floor in the clinic there is a black foorprint examine it and you;ll move forward in the game
Old 06-09-2009, 04:48 PM   #12
Unregistered

Question Re: Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

I'm stuck on the part when you are making deductions at the murder scene and the folders turned green but i don't know how to leave
Old 06-09-2009, 10:14 PM   #13
Unregistered

RE: "I am stuck at the police station - I can't open the door to the cell.. Any tips on picking the door? I have turned the pick left and right a million times, so all help is appreciated! Thanx."
Turn the pin to the right...keep turning it and the door will automatically open.
Old 06-19-2009, 07:42 PM   #14
Unregistered

Quote:
RE: "I am stuck at the police station - I can't open the door to the cell.. Any tips on picking the door? I have turned the pick left and right a million times, so all help is appreciated! Thanx."
Turn the pin to the right...keep turning it and the door will automatically open.
I tried that, but after a few minutes still nothing happened. What's going on?
Old 07-02-2009, 07:45 PM   #15
awbeane
New Poster

I have done everything and Watson has said it's time to return to Baker's Street, but I can't find out how? I've been all over the Whitechapel area and looked at both maps and can't find it anywhere. Any suggestions?
awbeane is offline   Reply With Quote