About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-09-2007, 11:28 AM   #1
Chi Kong Lui
Next-Gen Site Owner

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Last edited by Chi Kong Lui; 11-24-2010 at 06:58 PM.
Chi Kong Lui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 07:29 PM   #2
Unregistered

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

i need a list of all the characters wher to find them some passords and how do you fuse items?
Old 11-13-2007, 04:11 AM   #3
Unregistered

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

to get future gohan you have to make all the red shenron wishes then after making all red shenron wishes you get the dragonballs for green shenron the you can wish for future gohan it will tack a while to make all red shenron wishes because there are four wihes and he only lets you grant one at a time then you have to get the dragonballs all over but of you want future gohan you will have to do this. if you now how to get green shenron without having to make all red shenrons wishes tell me
Old 11-13-2007, 04:16 AM   #4
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;138743]to get future gohan you have to make all the red shenron wishes then after making all red shenron wishes you get the dragonballs for green shenron the you can wish for future gohan it will tack a while to make all red shenron wishes because there are four wihes and he only lets you grant one at a time then you have to get the dragonballs all over but of you want future gohan you will have to do this. once i get king cold ill tell you how to get him but if you already have king cold tell me how to get him he is the last one i need to complete the game
Old 11-13-2007, 09:49 AM   #5
Unregistered

Where I can get easy way the dragonballs?
Old 11-13-2007, 07:16 PM   #6
Unregistered

Question Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

does any of you know the trasformaions fo dbz b3
Old 11-14-2007, 06:12 AM   #7
Unregistered

just keep playing the tournements over and over again to get the dragonballs
Old 11-19-2007, 12:01 AM   #8
Unregistered

go to solar warrior 6000 degrees of power in dragon history crash through all the building till you get the dragonball then beat nova win the dragonball and just keep doing that
Old 11-20-2007, 10:10 PM   #9
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Keep doing the fight with Garlic Jr. in Special Saga and keep rushing through the buildings to find a dragonball
Old 01-13-2008, 09:08 AM   #10
Unregistered

Quote:
Play the level Future Peace In The Cell Saga (its the last level with truks and cell) every time theres dragonballs there just crash into builings

-Tarzan
Old 03-30-2008, 01:33 PM   #11
Unregistered

Quote:
i dont know how to get different areas on where your going to fight. Do u have to fight in the tournements or do u have to do something else?Im confused
Old 04-06-2008, 09:39 AM   #12
Unregistered

Quote:
dragon history
Old 04-14-2008, 02:26 PM   #13
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;138751]Where I can get easy way the dragonballs?[/QUO

in dragon history play in the rocky places and break the rocks until the dragon ball appears
Old 04-14-2008, 09:26 PM   #14
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

Quote:
if u go to special saga chapter Legendary Super Saiyan ull plya as Broly break downall buildings and u will get a dragon Ball do this 7 times and its the fastes way to get it however its no gonna work at once just try it again and it will work again so u have to repeat the same thing 8 times its does really work and one more advice put it on easy mode cos when u get the db the comp become mroe hard to win well that all i can do have a good play
Old 05-19-2008, 11:11 AM   #15
Unregistered

Talking Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

Quote:
Go to Dragonball Saga and choose penguin village and destroy everything. You should get it there but if not go to Gt saga and pick Immortal Monster. Just keep doing those 2 and you will have the dragonballs in no time.