View Single Post
Old 12-26-2004, 01:01 AM   #7
Scorpion
New Poster

Wink Re: New Feature Posted: E3 2004 Report: Part 4 - Booth Babe Dialogues

Good Article. But, missing a couple of key points... Most gamers are averaging 16 years old male, slightly over weight, rarely get out and rarely "date". Or better yet, older versions of these guys... So, since you are a girl, Erin, these Booth Babes feel comfortable in talking with you about these details. ie. They can relate to you better.

I am a prettly cool guy(I think...), and I was there at E3 and spoke with a couple of these hot booth babes and of course all they are thinking is that I am trying to "pick them up" for after the normal working hours of the convention day.

Anyways, back to my original thought. I did find out that there is one company (who supply a lot of these booth babes -- eCastingCall.com --) that all they use are "real Gamer Booth Babes" I think that is totall awesome!! I spoke with one girl and she not only knows the game and she gave me comparisons between game graphics, details and even tricks in various games. In my opinion, these exhibitors should look to people like them to hire more 'experienced' gamer babes who not only look good but also know what the heck they are talking about. The combination of a well spoken gamer babe and their hot(well trimmed) physique had me sold. So, thumbs up to you guys at eCastingCall.com! Nice pictures of your 'spokemodels' hehe...

I asked her to come play the demo disc in my hotel room and she turned me down... oh well....
Scorpion is offline   Reply With Quote