View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 11:12 AM   #381
Hypatia93
Figuring It All Out

Re: Post here when you beat a game. I mean it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Song Jiang
IDororo (based upon the Tezuka Osamu comic) was a bit clunky in places, but a blast to play anyways. The story, which is about a guy who must fight 48 demon-gods to regain his stolen body parts (!), works out very naturally as an action game with RPG elements. It was always a pleasure to get back a new body part and see the main character gain back some important, game-play changing functionality. Great game for importers and fans of Tezuka Osamu (creator of Atom Boy).
That sounds like "Blood Will Tell." Is BWT the American/English version of that title? 'Cause if so, it's out here (with all of its concommitent changes).
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
Theodore Roosevelt, 1918
Hypatia93 is offline   Reply With Quote