View Single Post
Old 07-26-2004, 08:56 AM   #203
Hypatia93
Figuring It All Out

Re: Post here when you beat a game. I mean it!

Beat Max Payne: The First on XBox. I did this one /after/ completing Max Payne: The Second (on sale reasons). I enjoyed it, except for those damned mazes! Sheesh, I'm glad they got rid of those for the second outing. Also, I thought the end was too easy (even for me); the last boss was definitely beefed-up for the latter game as well.

Oh, and I got Timesplitters 2 for the XBox. I love it! (Both single player and multi-player, especially the awards at the end of a match.) Though my dorky friends just keep saying, "Well, it's certainly no Halo." Bah-humbug, they are. Anyway, I put this here, b/c it took me so damned long just to get through the first level of the campaign (on normal). Damn, that was friggin' /hard/! So, it was a big milestone for me.

P.S. No, I haven't yet finished Crono Trigger, b/c I wanted some run & gun action.
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
Theodore Roosevelt, 1918
Hypatia93 is offline   Reply With Quote