View Single Post
Old 07-02-2004, 08:21 AM   #5
Hypatia93
Figuring It All Out

Re: New Feature Posted: E3 2004 Report: Part 4 - Booth Babes Dialogues

I, too, must join the bandwagon and say, "Excellent job, Erin!"

Your piece reminded me of the time an old grrlfriend and I went to our friend's bachelor party at a strip club. I was very young, and I'd never been to a flesh parlor before. To be frank, I was mostly bored by it all, and the first time I went to the bathroom that night, I found out that it doubled as the stripper's changing room! Well, I started conversations with these women about all manner of things from what they thought about their job to how dancing before men impacted their inner being. All in all, it was quite the eye-opening experience. I was so intrigued by the things these women shared, that I lost track of time and my grrlfriend ended up coming to see where I'd gone off to.

Again, a beautiful piece!
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
Theodore Roosevelt, 1918
Hypatia93 is offline   Reply With Quote