View Single Post
Old 06-28-2004, 08:47 AM   #160
Hypatia93
Figuring It All Out

Re: Post here when you beat a game. I mean it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boy
Oh hey, whaddya know? I've beaten Breakdown again today. Seriously, it's got to have one of the best stories ever told in gaming. Gameplay's not too bad either.
Seriously?

Are you going to do a second op on it? (Yes, please.)

As for me, I've been powering down on Crono Trigger (when I can get at the consoles ). It's my grrl's son's /favorite/ game of all time, and since he's here, he's been "helping" me a bit. (Mostly, I think, he's just enjoying the hell outta watching me play -- maybe it's the reminescence factor, or maybe it's the "I've got someone else hooked on the game" factor that's driving him. Who knows.) Needless to say, we've been having a blast. Now, I've not yet beat the game, but I did get Crono's Luminaire tech and his sword Swallow before beating..

SPOILERS???

I can't remember his name, but he's in the Dark Ages on the Mountain of Woe.

END

Even though my grrl's son has gotten all 12 endings, he'd never gotten those two things as early as I had. So that's some small measure of.. completeness?

It's times like this that make me wish I didn't have to work for a living.. *le sigh*
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
Theodore Roosevelt, 1918
Hypatia93 is offline   Reply With Quote