View Single Post
Old 05-03-2004, 08:46 AM   #103
Hypatia93
Figuring It All Out

Zan,

Wonderful post! I /so/ wish I could get into RTS games. But alas, the micromanagement always puts me off. (Personally, I think I'm more of a tactician than a strategist.)

To All,

My grrl and I finished Silent Hill 3 Saturday night. Great fun there, but it did seem a bit short. So my question (/her/ question) is:

What's next? Fatal Frame was too hard for her, though she did rather much like the fear factor. Other than that, we've really only done the SH series. I don't know whether she'd like the RE series; is the camera and controls /that/ bad? Is it too gruesome? I know many who like one series don't like the other, so.. maybe Clock Tower 3?
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
Theodore Roosevelt, 1918
Hypatia93 is offline   Reply With Quote