View Single Post
Old 03-08-2004, 10:51 AM   #22
Severed Jedi hand
Right now:
Re-beating Metroid Prime on hard. Will get 100% of items for first time, too. Missed a crucial scan, so 100% scans is not going to happen for this run. I've got all four beams and visors and maybe half of the artifacts, I'm going through making sure I have most of the upgrades, too. I haven't used a guide yet, I'm just going through really pickily and getting way more than I did on my first play through (after finally noticing that the upgrades make noise). I'll use a guide to get the remnants after I beat hard mode for the first time, probably.

Thief 2-had it for years and as much as I love it, it's too stressful for me or something. With the 3rd one coming out soon, though, I have to finish it
Mario and Luigi-got maybe halfway through and the holiday season made me forget it
KOTOR-bought it and the beginning hour or two bored the hell out of me... should I give it another chance?
FFX-decided to give a JRPG a chance. I actually loved FF2 & 3 (4 & 6?) on the SNES and enjoyed the first half or so of this game but then fizzled out. If I go back, it's been so long that I may have to re-start (that won't happen).
A couple of games that I got for $7 each at blockbuster-Resident Evil and Agent Under Fire. People like Resident Evil? I may not try to beat it. Agent Under Fire is ok but I can't get excited enough to put it in more often than once a month.
both GTAs-I've got both and never beat either. The hype will probably cause me to get the third one, which I'll never finish.
"Monkeys are very furious," said Ujagar Singh, the Patiala district spokesman.

Last edited by jwe8k; 03-08-2004 at 10:54 AM.
jwe8k is offline   Reply With Quote