View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 07:22 AM   #84
Necron Player

Re: Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War Soulstorm Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints, Cheat Codes, Stra

I saw this topic and decided to post my strategies for the Necrons:

I play with the Necrons more than any other race.
At the beginning of the game you should build a generator with your first builder and while he is building it, start creating 2-3 squads of Necron Warriors(depending on the difficulty) and all of the builders. When each builder spawns, reinforce them and make them build generators. Use the last two spawned builder squads to build a Summoning Core and and capture points (of course, you can use any other builder squad once they are finished with building). Meanwhile, reinforce the Necron Warriors and place them in defence (for now). If you do not have him already, build the Necron Lord and his Tomb to upgrade him. When you have done that, upgrade the Monolith. Once it is upgraded, build a Greater Summoning Core and upgrade. When that's done, upgrade the Necron Warriors to max. in the Summoning Core. After that, upgrade Monolith second time, create more Warriors, Immortals and Pariahs and capture a Relic. Finally, upgrade Monolith to a mobile platform and attack.

I recommend to build generators as much as you can, you can carry on peacefully.