View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 03:34 PM   #549
Pedro
64-bit Poster

Re: What are you playing right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QXZ View Post
Long time, no see.

I've actually been quite busy on a PS3 system since I purchased one last July, and the one game that I've been enjoying consistently on it is FarSight Studios' The Pinball Arcade. I actually quite admired FS' Williams and Gottlieb compilations on the PS2 and GameCube in the past, and Pinball Arcade is a true evolution of the company's pinball emulation to heightened levels. My favorite available table is FunHouse (Williams, 1990), which features a talking ventriloquist named Rudy that not only taunts and lauds the player, but also "watches" the ball roll around the table. I never played FunHouse in the wild, but after countless hours playing it in virtual form, there are several neat touches that I have nothing but respect and appreciation for.
Wow. I was looking through my PSN history and I noticed I had this, with 4 free tables. What a great game, I had no idea pinball could be so much fun. I really have no idea what I am doing as I've never played pinball before, but I'm loving it so far. Cheers.
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote