View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 11:51 PM   #97
Unregistered

Re: Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waus View Post
I am having The same problem please anyone help??
Sell items to Malia in town, or store what you can in the bank's safty deposit box. It's a good idea to go ahead and put some cash in too, as it draws interest.

To get a bf/gf just keep talking to the one you like. tap near them to call them over and you'll have new options to play or talk, and you can give them gifts. Playing is just them following you around, I usually fish or bug hunt when someone asks to play. Ask around a bit, talk to them, or google it, but they all have favorite items, as well. I know the white lion guy on mine really liked red roses! Pretty soon their dialog will change a bit, and a bit further on they'll ask you to meet them at the cliff top where the bell is.

When it gets close to mystery time, some class mates will talk about something odd that's been rumoured around. This is a clue to what your mystery will be, and you will have a 'mystery guest' that requests items or services of you.

Get materials to sell or cast with by catching fish and bugs and turning them into the living books in the tower. Also do the treasure hunt spell.

Turning in shade remains to the spirit by the haunted house is a good way to be rid of the funky mushrooms that grow in your room if you are away for too long.